GRRR! if ur a dude quit using girl avatars!

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK Luna, what is stupid about my post? enlighten me. Yes I spelled that correctly. And MainlyBannisters, so sorry I failed your spelling bee. What the fuck is a numpty though? Or am I too stupid to understand? It doesnt come up on my spell checker, did you spell it right?
And no, i have nothing against a penguin avatar, hopefully you know what gender you are, ill leave that up to you. But Luna, sorry but your panda looks pretty retarded, whether its a gay panda or not.

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm hardly part of the PC police, but calling something "gay" because you don't like it is just fucking retarded.

Wow did i start something with the gay community?
Go get some tissues and dry your eyes people... just use the ones you stuff your underwear with. Cant handle someone haphazardly throwing around the word "gay".

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Go get some tissues and dry your eyes people... just use the ones you stuff your underwear with. Cant handle someone haphazardly throwing around the word "gay".
My, you're more and more delightful with each post, aren't you?

I find the whole point of your thread 'curious' and disingenuous to say the least in light of these:

im a thinner guy and i think with a little work ill have myself a nice member. check the album and comment. Gonna learn myself some excersizes, try to get some girth added...
and thank you guys for the comments :)
I'm sick of thinkin i got a nice comment from a girl and I go to yet another dudes page. Gay.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

How many stereotypical jabs can you put into a single post?

My eyes are dry, and I've never resorted to stuffing my underwear. I also don't need 93 gallery pix to prove that my membership at LPSG is based on merit :cool:

The one thing I did wrong here, and it won't be repeated after this post, is to reward intentionally provocative infantile behavior with a response. My ignore list has gained another closet-case creep: enjoy your trip to utter oblivion.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
D

deleted3782

...proving once again that a ruckus is only a word away.

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many stereotypical jabs can you put into a single post?

My eyes are dry, and I've never resorted to stuffing my underwear. I also don't need 93 gallery pix to prove that my membership at LPSG is based on merit :cool:

The one thing I did wrong here, and it won't be repeated after this post, is to reward intentionally provocative infantile behavior with a response. My ignore list has gained another closet-case creep: enjoy your trip to utter oblivion.

Some crafty wordsmanship there i'm impressed!
Sorry you felt the urge to look at all my pics, but you cant have me :(

And there isnt a one stereotypical remark, sorry. I just said "gay" If you cant handle it, go hide under a rock man.

Hahahaha utter oblivion? sure dude!
closet case creep? Fuck off.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wow maxcok you have to get a life bro.
I have a very rich life, thank you. It's just one of the reasons I'm not compelled to post 160 pics of my dick and undies on the internet like you. Ironic, ain't it?

Diggin deep are we?
Not at all. Did a quick search of your name and the word 'comments', and that's what popped up. Took me all of five mins to copy, paste, compose, and post. Could have dug deeper, but why waste time once the point is made? Too bad it undermines your feigned offense at having guys comment on your dick.

What does either of those two quotes have to do with anything?
Everything. See comment above. In the words of the Bard, "Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much". Please continue to be defensive and protest louder though. :wink:

Read the title of the post again, think it through.
I have thought it through. It's obvious you get off on having guys look at your dick and comment favorably,
but on some level that makes you uncomfortable with yourself. See comment above.

Ill be back for your answer.
Here tis. You can respond, deny, dig a deeper hole, as you will. I couldn't give half a crap what you say.
You are what you are, that much is clear.

and retarded is cruel, insensitive and a bit neanderthal to say nothing of ill mannered!
Bucko can respond for himself if he wishes, but I took his use of the word to be ironic in reference to the OP's use of the word 'gay'. Political correctness aside, it comes closer to describing the OP's mental capacity than the word 'gay' comes to describe someone stupid, phony, weak and emotionally fragile, as the OP suggests.

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a very rich life, thank you. It's just one of the reasons I'm not compelled to post 160 pics of my dick and undies on the internet. Ironic, ain't it?

Not at all. Did a quick search of your name and the word 'comments', and that's what came up. Took me all of five mins to copy, paste, compose, and post. Could have dug deeper, but why waste time once the point is made? Too bad it undermines your feigned offense at having guys comment on your dick.

Everything. See comment above. In the words of the Bard, "Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much". Please continue to be defensive and protest louder though. :wink:

I have thought it through. It's obvious you get off on having guys look at your dick and comment favorably,
but on some level that makes you uncomfortable with yourself. See comment above.

Here tis. You can respond, deny, dig a deeper hole, as you will. I couldn't give half a crap what you say.
You are what you are, that much is clear.

Bucko can respond for himself if he wishes, but I took his use of the word to be ironic in reference to the OP's use of the word 'gay'. Political correctness aside, it comes closer to describing the OP's mental capacity than the word 'gay' comes to describe someone stupid, phony, weak and emotionally fragile, as the OP suggests.
ironic it may be, but it still displays a double standard that i find offensive.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If someone can't take the time to actually read the listed "Gender" of a poster and decides to pander to a moniker just because the picture shows a nice rack, then they're stupid. I mean, I know boobs rule the world and all... but come on.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Give the man a cigar (which really is just a cigar :rolleyes:).

ironic it may be, but it still displays a double standard that i find offensive.

You obviously know nothing about me at all, TGRG. My youngest sister is developmentally disabled and I stepped in for my alcoholic parents in raising her. This has been the subject of multiple posts of mine.

I have also spent large parts of my professional career addressing the needs of the disabled, physically or otherwise, and my other sister worked for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Department of Mental Retardation for years.

I feel as entitled to the word "retarded" as I do "AIDSy" (which means drawn and sickly looking, especially as concerns lipoatrophy). I used it in a recent post in this very forum when discussing cosmetic surgery and my own reasons for choosing to leave my face as is.

Much as with our MSM/TS debate, you really do speak with much greater passion than reason.