GRRR! if ur a dude quit using girl avatars!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If someone can't take the time to actually read the listed "Gender" of a poster and decides to pander to a moniker just because the picture shows a nice rack, then they're stupid. I mean, I know boobs rule the world and all... but come on.

:flirt:
i didn't think my rack showed much at all in this outfit, but thank you!!!:kiss:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
ironic it may be, but it still displays a double standard that i find offensive.
Well, just as the word 'gay', or any 'suspect' word, I guess it depends largely on the context and the intent.

If anybody says 'differently abled' I'm leaving.

Give the man a cigar (which really is just a cigar :rolleyes:).
Thanks, Bucko. Rather than that, can I just pick out one of your stableboys and give him a cigar?

And I don't mean a cigar.

Last edited:

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Give the man a cigar (which really is just a cigar :rolleyes:).

You obviously know nothing about me at all, TGRG. My youngest sister is developmentally disabled and I stepped in for my alcoholic parents in raising her. This has been the subject of multiple posts of mine.

I have also spent large parts of my professional career addressing the needs of the disabled, physically or otherwise, and my other sister worked for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Department of Mental Retardation for years.

I feel as entitled to the word "retarded" as I do "AIDSy" (which means drawn and sickly looking, especially as concerns lipoatrophy). I used it in a recent post in this very forum when discussing cosmetic surgery and my own reasons for choosing to leave my face as is.

Much as with our MSM/TS debate, you really do speak with much greater passion than reason.
as is my brother and as i have over my many years. so as far as knowing somebody, but yet being more than willing to throw crap out....... i concede

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Luna, what is stupid about my post? enlighten me. Yes I spelled that correctly. And MainlyBannisters, so sorry I failed your spelling bee. What the fuck is a numpty though? Or am I too stupid to understand? It doesnt come up on my spell checker, did you spell it right?
And no, i have nothing against a penguin avatar, hopefully you know what gender you are, ill leave that up to you. But Luna, sorry but your panda looks pretty retarded, whether its a gay panda or not.
Ouch, Luna??? Ouch! :rolleyes:
I never called your post stupid, I made a judgement about you based on one post I have read. Seems I hadn`t made a mistake.
I can`t point out to stupidity, man, not my thing, I usually ignore it. And it ain`t my job to enlight anyone.
But I am always ready to apologise if you prove me wrong. :flirt:

Last edited:

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww now u guys have done it. You've drawn me into your psycho delusional forum feud (yeah I had to spellcheck that)

So maxcox, sorry if i posted lots of pics on a forum that has lots of pics and videos of ummm, dicks, in it... but since you have a life of not posting pics, you chose to spend alot of time in the forums i see. quite a few posts there.. but im not gonna google them and sit there and copy/paste the shit out of someones comments that you dont seem to be quite fond of.
By your third quote I got bored and scrolled down to the end where you were talking about something that I am too simple to understand.
You really should try to work on your delivery in all this thread bashing, yer bound to come across some stupid people like me :)

And Vynylboy, sometimes you cant see info about the profile under the avatar. for example, a profile comment.

It seems to me that all the homosexuals are jumpin at the chance to bash me here for dropping what is apparently (oops... spellcheck again) the heaviest F bomb on a community of delicate virgin ears. Funny thing is, is that I truly had no intentions of creating this little monster we got going now. I mentioned nothing against gay people, just used the word to describe the idea of people, gay straight TV Bi or whatever, using a misleading avatar.
...And now im being labeled stupid, retarded, phony, weak, emotionally fragile, hmmmmm...

Guess who's going on my "ignore list" LMFAO that one cracked me up!!!
Thanks for the entertainment... but your not being a good representative of your ___ community.

The only thing I ever really wanted to get across was that its dissapointing, and almost disturbing finding a man's profile behind the link of a female avatar. Maybe they seek attention? Idunno just a thought.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The only thing I ever really wanted to get across was that its dissapointing, and almost disturbing finding a man's profile behind the link of a female avatar. Maybe they seek attention? Idunno just a thought.

How on earth is it disturbing? Seriously, I mean how much of a big fucking deal is it? You presumably know that men vastly outnumber women on this site, so how is discovering that someone using an avatar (an image which in any case is in no way required to be indicative of the appearance, or other physical characteristics of the person using it) which contains an image of a woman is in fact a man even a surprise to you, let alone something you would find disturbing?

I mean no one is obliged to use avatars which make it easier for you to find women to perv over. My avatar contains both a male and a female does that disturb you too?

You should maybe remember that members are allowed to use a wide spectrum of images in their avatars which so long as they remain compliant with the site rules can be reflective of any characteristic or interest a member may have.

Female members here frequently use images of men or of sexually indeterminate nature are you pissed with them for not marking themselves out clearly enough so you can hunt them down without ever having to stumble upon another male member's profile again?

I think you need to get to grips with the fact that this site is predominantly male in membership, indeed it could hardly be any other way, and stop being so squeamish.

However if you're talking about male members who wholesale pretend to be female in order to deceive other members and dupe them then I have some sympathy with you. But simply having an avatar of a woman (or parts thereof) in itself does not constitute female impersonation. Indeed the image content of an avatar should not (by any sensible person) be regarded as a reliable guide to the appearance and characteristics of the person using it.

Last edited:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How on earth is it disturbing? Seriously, I mean how much of a big fucking deal is it? You presumably know that men vastly outnumber women on this site, so how is discovering that someone using an avatar (an image which in any case is in no way required to be indicative of the appearance, or other physical characteristics of the person using it) which contains an image of a woman is in fact a man even a surprise to you, let alone something you would find disturbing?

I mean no one is obliged to use avatars which make it easier for you to find women to perv over. My avatar contains both a male and a female does that disturb you too?

You should maybe remember that members are allowed to use a wide spectrum of images in their avatars which so long as they remain compliant with the site rules can be reflective of any characteristic or interest a member may have.

Female members here frequently use images of men or of sexually indeterminate nature are you pissed with them for not marking themselves out clearly enough so you can hunt them down without ever having to stumble upon another male member's profile again?

I think you need to get to grips with the fact that this site is predominantly male in membership, indeed it could hardly be any other way, and stop being so squeamish.

However if you're talking about male members who wholesale pretend to be female in order to deceive other members and dupe them then I have some sympathy with you. But simply having an avatar of a woman (or parts thereof) in itself does not constitute female impersonation. Indeed the image content of an avatar should not (by any sensible person) be regarded as a reliable guide to the appearance and characteristics of the person using it.

You make too much sense. You will be immediately and completely disregarded. Dude wants to cause a ruckus, he's not gonna listen to reason.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as is my brother and as i have over my many years. so as far as knowing somebody, but yet being more than willing to throw crap out....... i concede

I accept with all graciousness and applaud your willingness to do so publicly. It speaks greatly of your character.

There are times when I can clutch pearls in PC outrage as much as anyone else (as I more-or-less did with the OP), and there are times when I can feel justified in flouting PC convention: I doubt few posters here use the words fag, faggy and, my personal fave, faggotry as much as I do.

The difference is in one's personal context, and within the limited context of our interactions, I can hardly blame you for being unaware of my sister. The only time I've really discussed her condition in depth was in a rather heated thread regarding abortion that happened years ago; she was sexually assaulted at age 15 repeatedly by the man who drove her bus to school and back, and it was only by some miracle that she didn't conceive. Bringing a baby to term would, in her case, would have been an act of cruelty second only to the attacks themselves.

Because of that thread, I was able to modify a member's (Mlle Rouge) ultra-hard core pro-life stance. In one of our last communications, she mentioned it and thanked me for opening her eyes to an otherwise unimagined scenario that was, sadly, all too-true and entirely reality based.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am female and I do not have a picture of a female as my avatar; instead I have a picture of someone I admire. The guys who have females as avatars are simply showing a sample of what they like.

Everybody has the option to list their gender down below, as well as their orientation. Just use your brain and read the whole thing.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The point in noting that you have 160 pics of yourself posted on a predominantly male site, plus showing the quotes where you had solicited comments from and specifically thanked guys for their comments, was to point out the disingenuousness and hypocrisy in your complaint about receiving comments from guys. It was not to say your pics were excessive. Got it? However many pics I or anyone else post is irrelevant to that. I couldn't give a crap whether you have ten thousand redundant pics. Just don't complain then if people comment, especially if they say nice things (which I have no doubt you appreciate much more than you are willing to admit, despite your feigned "protest").

. . . am I too stupid to understand?
:speechless:

. . . I am too simple to understand.
:wink1:

p.s. My avatar used to be a cactus. I bet that was totally confusing.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:flirt:
i didn't think my rack showed much at all in this outfit, but thank you!!!:kiss:

Touché, pussycat! :biggrin1:

heynowww said:
And Vynylboy, sometimes you cant see info about the profile under the avatar. for example, a profile comment. It seems to me that all the homosexuals are jumpin at the chance to bash me here for dropping what is apparently (oops... spellcheck again) the heaviest F bomb on a community of delicate virgin ears.

Yet somehow I can still figure out whether or not I'm talking to a male or a female on this board and I'm one of those damn homosexuals you speak of. Kinda funny how we can find the pussy on a penis site and you're struggling with that. But I digress...

There are plenty of guys on this board that use female avatars and you know without a shadow of a doubt that they're in fact males. Perhaps instead of going by an avatar you should at least engage in a real discussion before trying to make the moves on them? And BTW, keep in mind that you're engaging a community where topics range anywhere from "Sexual Deviancy using a Fleshlight & Pancake Batter", to "Indonesian Techno Sex Slave Bukkake". I highly doubt you could say the "F bomb" loud enough and anyone would take too much offense.

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am so sorry for your discomfort.
:rolleyes:

While I rarely agree with you, I thoroughly concurr. It's a sad occasion. :rolleyes:

No i have nothing against homosexuality and i am well aware of its presence on this site. Just thought i'd start some ruckus. sorry if you cant handle it

Darlin', you are sadly mistaken if you think we can't; in fact, I believe you've bought yourself more than you can bargin for.

I'm hardly part of the PC police, but calling something "gay" because you don't like it is just fucking retarded.

Some might slam you for this; I love you for it. But then, I'm sure you know that, and why.

...proving once again that a ruckus is only a word away.

This makes me want to sing..."It's only a Ruck(us) a-wayyyyyy".

This dude can't even spell.
Why bother.

Indeed. Close thread. :wink:

Last edited:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about girls who have homoerotic avatars, can they get in on the fight?

And it is 'ridiculous', not 'rediculous', you numpty.

thank you! i'm kinda angry it took that long for someone to correct the spelling! i swear, it's like they don't teach anything in schools =/