GRRR! if ur a dude quit using girl avatars!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about dhampir? :biggrin1:

Kyle: (looking through books on the Booktastic Bus) Boring. Boring. Gay. Boring. Boring.

—South Park, season 2, "Chicken Lover"
(After watching test commercials for "Wild Wacky Action Bike" and "Alabama Man")
Cartman: Gay.
Stan: Totally gay.
Kyle: Liberace gay.

Season 3 - "Chinpokomon" (For an extra chuckle, transliterate that term.)

Thanks for the prompting, it was about time I changed mine!
Hope it doesn't confuse anyone.......
Gay.

Last edited:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread, is now gay. Sorry that a few select people can't handle somebody's opinion that may be different than their own. Wasnt looking for all the smart ass comments, keep them to yourself please. Have fun on the site.

I highly suspect that this thread started out gay.

And it's really so sad that you can't handle some smart ass comments. Must be hard to be you, with your extra-sensitive sense of straightness that gets all offended at the mere thought of being checked out by the guys you beg to look at your pictures.

Of course, all of this is just my own humble opinion. Can you handle it?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread, is now gay. Sorry that a few select people can't handle somebody's opinion that may be different than their own. Wasnt looking for all the smart ass comments, keep them to yourself please. Have fun on the site.

Actually if this thread was "gay" it would be most fabulous.
However, it's now so bad that calling it "gay" is actually an insult. :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Be not afraid of gayness: some threads are born gay, some achieve gayness and some have gayness thrust upon them.

I say this thread has all three. Embrace it, heynowww, embrace it. :smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
This thread, is now gay. Sorry that a few select people can't handle somebody's opinion that may be different than their own.
Kinda like you?

Wasnt looking for all the smart ass comments, . . .
Kinda like your OP?

. . . keep them to yourself please.
I rest my case here.

p.s. Thanking New End from the bottom of my being for axing the grotesque, disturbing clown ava. Who knew you were so cute? ;-)

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm actually gonna go ahead and agree with the general idea of the OP. People with opposite gender avatars confuse me pretty often. It's kind of irritating.

OP, you're gay.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Think the joke is on YOU, and only you, in that you just simply can not take other users opinions in to account, and you also display a very low tolerance of persons who my poss be gay / bi.

Yes, we will have fun on this site, especially if you crawl back under that little rock of yours, or better yet, disappear up your own arse!

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sexual Preference aside, I think the bottom thing you need to take away from this is that this is the Internet. Avatars do not have to be you. I'm not John Cena and when I saw he grabbed a guy like that, even though I know there is an 80% chance he WAS NOT doing it cause he thought it was hot, I fell in love with it. Even if someone has a Female avatar, pictures in their profile of a female, and state their female too it COULD BE a man. That's how the internet works, sorry no... glad to ruin the fantasy for you.

Rediculous. Fuckin show yourselves not some fuckin girl pic or gif animation. I'm sick of thinkin i got a nice comment from a girl and I go to yet another dudes page. Gay.
Haha alright carry on.