GRRR! if ur a dude quit using girl avatars!

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there were a few of you who shared your opinion in a humanly manner, thank you. I can very much handle the varied opinions of others. Some of you just rubbed me the wrong way with your comments and im not gonna go any further cause if I do the Trolls will be there to copy and paste my posts and arrange it to make me look like an idiot. Like that one dude with 10,000+ posts in 3 yrs. Take up whittling or something.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On another forum I used to have a man's crotch as my avatar, because that was my main interest. I got tired of being told I was a gay dude by all the retards there so I changed it to a hermaphroditic cartoon character.

Heynowww may wish to do the same, for fear of misleading those stupider than himself who don't know he isn't really here to show off how he looks in tight jeans.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a confession to make. I am not really a Koala. I hope I have not led Koala Lovers into a dark place with my avatar.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this will shock some of you....but I'm not Thom Yorke.

Your willingness to share has inspired me to do the same (ahem): I have two legs, but they are not always posed in that manner. Also, I prefer underwear to cover my crotch instead of draped material. I also have arms. That is all.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
On another forum I used to have a man's crotch as my avatar, because that was my main interest. I got tired of being told I was a gay dude by all the retards there so I changed it to a hermaphroditic cartoon character.

Heynowww may wish to do the same, for fear of misleading those stupider than himself who don't know he isn't really here to show off how he looks in tight jeans.
oh how i feel your pain!!

i like stupider though!!!

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw Joll's avatar and sent him a PM asking about his exhaust pipe. That was embarassing for all concerned!