GRRR penis size/body type

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah well let me start out but saying im skinny and tall and lanky. Well I hate just because people see your like that assume you have a penicil thin dick thats 4 inches hard. Im arround 7 inches hard and 5 inches in girth. One of my friend and I were talking to a girl, and sex came up, and he said yeah i bet your 4 inches.... i was like WTF :mad: . Just had to get that off my chest :). and im not the type of person to pull it out and show people

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I hear ya man, and it never get's old - have been in a few situations like this over the years.

Just take solice in the fact that it's as big as it is, and (statistically speaking) most likely bigger than your friend's. :biggrin1:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually where I'm from, tall + skinny/lanky = hung. Either way, don't get mad at things people say, they're just jealous and threatened by you probably.:cool:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah well let me start out but saying im skinny and tall and lanky. Well I hate just because people see your like that assume you have a penicil thin dick thats 4 inches hard. Im arround 7 inches hard and 5 inches in girth. One of my friend and I were talking to a girl, and sex came up, and he said yeah i bet your 4 inches.... i was like WTF :mad: . Just had to get that off my chest :). and im not the type of person to pull it out and show people

Yeah, you got that right. Big-league annoyance. I'm not lanky, in fact I have the chest, neck and arms of a gorilla (but not the hair, fortunately). But your average idiot-in-the-street assumes that cave men have cranks like telephone poles, and since I can easily think anyone in town under the table I'm obviously not a cave man - ergo, they assume I'm a midget. Idiots.

I'm not the type to wave it around either, no matter how nice the weather is, which it usually isn't here in New England.

I'm about 6'4" and skinny, and in my experience, people assume that I have a large penis. I recall one conversation, in particular, in which someone was bragging about having a huge cock and someone else (who hadn't seen my dick,) commented that his probably wasn't as big as mine since I was taller. Unfortunately, we were not in a place in which we could whip them out to compare, and that never did happen.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had the same experience as bignfloppy, who I am about the same height and skinny. Add that to the fact that Im black and people, girls and guys are drawing conclusions all over the place. Now its true for me, but as we all know there is no direct correlation between someones appearence and their penis size.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I happen to be skinny but I'm short (5'4")! My dick is above average when flaccid (6.5"X6.0") but looks much larger due to my physical build. I have surprised a lot of people when they get their first look, guess they expect it to be little like the rest of my body.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Somebody thinks the same about me, others look at the bulge and realize i am not skinny everywhere :-D.

A girl once told me i had the "BIG DICK ATTITUDE" but don't ask me what she meant, because i do not really know.

Anyway i hope they notice my personality first.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just laugh it off and tell them something like "keep guessing."

It usually pisses them off. Works for me. Finally I got the reverse from the guy who said it, "I thought I saw an outline of your dick in your pants. Man, I'm sorry I doubted you."

The guys is totally hetero. I told him he was more an embarrassment to himself than anyone else admitting he was checking out my crotch to try to see how big I am.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I am short and stocky. Guess what people think I have between my legs ? That is why I wear tight 501's. When they see the 5.5 inch soft cock hanging down my right leg, they don't think I have a short stocky cock. Then there are those who know what I have and that is how word gets around. Prove what you really have and people get the word around that you are packin.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god ... I thought I posted in a thread such as this, but I was kinda high when I did, so I wasn't sure :rolleyes: Anyways, the following just happened on Saturday night:

I went 'bar hopping' with a few friends. Over time, a pretty big group of us (roughly 75 percent male I'd say) had come together, and I was having an alright time, but the place we were at was way too loud for my taste (am a quiet guy, I prefer quieter places). Eventually, we moved on to another, smaller, bar. Much more 'intimate', we could actually communicate with each other...

...Before I move on - you have to understand this: the two friends I was initially went out with, when it's just us get enough alcohol in them and they both complain about having a small penis (One more than the other, but once one starts the other joins in...). The weird thing is, once other people come around, they completely change their tune. I find it all really annoying, but it's your standard macho, "don't ever let your guard down" mentallity I guess. Nonetheless, the situations I mentioned above, never involved these people. Other friends, yes - but these, no... until Saturday...

So we're at this bar, a couple tables pushed together, maybe two dozen of us total, at varying levels of intoxication. Both the friends I mentioned above are sitting to my left, this girl I never met before (another girl's sister... I think) on my right - and she was completely shitfaced. She's talking about her boyfriend, who was MIA. "I love him so much, but his cock is too small." She just blurted it right out, in front of everyone. :eek:

One of my friends jumped right in, I don't remember his exact wording... but the implication was that he didn't share said boyfriend's problem. I was perfectly content to just keep my mouth shut... but the other friend noticed my lack of participation, and says aloud, "What about you, [name witheld :rolleyes:]?"

"I'm keeping my mouth shut, that's what."

And my friend stuck out his pinky finger, right in front of everyone! Aaagh! Not cool! I had to say something. So I just went with...

"All I know is, I don't have anything to worry about." A weak defense, I admit... but it was all I could come up with.

And this girl... in all her drunken glory, bumped her hand into my stomach, then my belt, before finally stopping her hand above my crotch. And then she grabbed it, right there under the table! :eek:

Guess who got her number? :tongue:

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are right - too many stereotypes on body, race and creed

Pretty sure lots of tall guys have big cocks and so do lots of smaller guys

6 foot 4 and black here (and fortunately I got the cock to go with both!)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ummagumma I had a similar thing happen at a factory where I used to work years ago. Several guys was sitting at a break table and bragging to a female co worker about how big they were. When she asked me why I wasn't bragging, I told if a man really is hung, then he doesn't have to bragg. She met me at my car after work and invited me over to her house for a nice quiet supper and then some super hot set afterwards.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Ummagumma I had a similar thing happen at a factory where I used to work years ago. Several guys was sitting at a break table and bragging to a female co worker about how big they were. When she asked me why I wasn't bragging, I told if a man really is hung, then he doesn't have to bragg. She met me at my car after work and invited me over to her house for a nice quiet supper and then some super hot set afterwards.

Congrats on that! :biggrin1:

I was looking at my phone, thinking about that night... I kinda want to call her, but:

1. She has a boyfriend.
2. She was totally wasted when I got it.

Probably for the best not too I guess, but it was still really great for my always shakey self-esteem :rolleyes:. More than anything, she made this sort of 'wow face' at the bar though, put my friends in their place :tongue: I'd rub it in, but (More numbered lists):

1. No one likes a braggart.
2. They were totally wasted when it happened... or would at least claim to have been so at the time I'm sure. :rolleyes:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had similar experiences as Proudly Italian much of the time! People often tell me I have the cocky attitude of a guy with a very large cock.... maybe there is something to this after all, since it is in fact 23 x 19 cm.:smile:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'5 skinny and even though I show a lot of bulge (big flaccid and balls) most people assume I have a tiny dick.

LOL actually they used to assume that, we had a party get a little out of hand last year. By the end of the night we were all in underwear or naked and it was pretty obvious I'm not all small