Grungy, thread bare undies

Ok, I be one of these guys that doesn't throw em away until the elastic in the waist is kapouf. As thread bare as they get, seems hard to throw em away, and kinda sexy when your arse cheek shows through the the holes...:) Yeah I know, women screw up their noses and probably some blokes.

Yup, and mums used to say to us, make sure you have on a good pair on incase your in an accident or something. Yet me thinks havin thread bare undies will be the least of your worries if your be hit by a bus, or a tram, or some large object falling from above. Is a BIG nono to toss me oldies in the bin until they be well and truly dead. Boy legs and good undies are ok for goin out, but day to day threadbare is betterer :) Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have pairs that can't be washed because the stains are the only thing holding them together.

:puke:

:biggrin: :rofl: :wiggle: :nana: :banana: :hump: :bootyshake: :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My mum keeps my dad's old ones and uses them as toilet cleaning rags. It never occurred to me as a kid but I now wonder what visitors must have thought seeing a knackered old pair of Ys hanging on the back of the lav. :lmao:

Maybe it's the way Hickboy pulls my knickers off but the elastic seems to go on mine long before they get threadbare.

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My mum keeps my dad's old ones and uses them as toilet cleaning rags. It never occurred to me as a kid but I now wonder what visitors must have thought seeing a knackered old pair of Ys hanging on the back of the lav. :lmao:

Maybe it's the way Hickboy pulls my knickers off but the elastic seems to go on mine long before they get threadbare.

Teeth are hard on elastic. :wink::rolleyes:

Tell him it helps to pull them down and not up :)

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, I be one of these guys that doesn't throw em away until the elastic in the waist is kapouf. As thread bare as they get, seems hard to throw em away, and kinda sexy when your arse cheek shows through the the holes...:) Yeah I know, women screw up their noses and probably some blokes.

Yup, and mums used to say to us, make sure you have on a good pair on incase your in an accident or something. Yet me thinks havin thread bare undies will be the least of your worries if your be hit by a bus, or a tram, or some large object falling from above. Is a BIG nono to toss me oldies in the bin until they be well and truly dead. Boy legs and good undies are ok for goin out, but day to day threadbare is betterer :) Any thoughts?

Thoughts? Topic would fit better in a different area that the ETC.

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-clothing-and-appearance-issues/

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OOOps, your right. But me undies are a little etcetera etcetera. Li'l picky at the Ponderosa this Friday Aussie eve Hoss, is ok, my.. slip.. up or down.

Now you want to tell us you're wearing a slip?:eek: I hope your petticoat isn't torn.

I have pairs that can't be washed because the stains are the only thing holding them together.

:puke:

:biggrin: :rofl: :wiggle: :nana: :banana: :hump: :bootyshake: :tongue:

You need to use Omo pop them down to the beach and rinse them in the Surf. They will turn out Fab,

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Guess that was a bad post....ahh well. I luvs me holy undies.