Gtdubs91 (tiktok)

soulquake

Experimental Member
Media
Whatever his orientation is, he certainly doesn’t seem compelled to share it. He doesn’t really have to though, he’s gorgeous and I’m sure he never lacks for attention from men or women. More power to him. He’s a charmer.

Abraracourcix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hes gay. He lives in a conservative town so he's not flamboyant as a LA, NYC or Miami gay would be. I also think hes a republican. But yes honey, hes 100% gay. Have you seen the dildo video?

Gworl if you saw how he was working that dildo, you would know.

The dildo... You all know, sexual practices don’t define your sexuality, right?
What are you, straight and 53?

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The dildo... You all know, sexual practices don’t define your sexuality, right?
What are you, straight and 53?
No I actually spoke with him via dm and have confirmed he is 100% gay. I didn't want to be so blunt about it and was trying to be vague but you think you know everything about sexuality. Hes gay and its strange someone that doesn't know him such as you wants him to be a random straight guy that just happens to love a dildo in his ass. Gworl bye. And no, I'm not 53 and clearly not straight if I'm on this thread. What are you...straight, 18 and naive? Let me guess, you're gen z? Your generation has no authority to speak on anything being you eat tide pods and don't know your identity 99% of the time.

Reactions: Cami_poo

Abraracourcix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No I actually spoke with him via dm and have confirmed he is 100% gay. I didn't want to be so blunt about it and was trying to be vague but you think you know everything about sexuality. Hes gay and its strange someone that doesn't know him such as you wants him to be a random straight guy that just happens to love a dildo in his ass. Gworl bye. And no, I'm not 53 and clearly not straight if I'm on this thread. What are you...straight, 18 and naive? Let me guess, you're gen z? Your generation has no authority to speak on anything being you eat tide pods and don't know your identity 99% of the time.

I dont “know” him, no, nobody does know him here I guess. Following someone on Instagram and randomly talking to him doesn’t make anybody know anything about someone, specially their sexual preferences. Since he told you I guess we can’t deny now but my point wasn’t to say if he was or not gay, only that if we don’t have the actual information that he’s gay (since you only mentioned the dildo and not your conversation) we can’t just label him because he likes to be penetrated.
I’m 28 fyi.

Reactions: Lrc.

Sammy809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont “know” him, no, nobody does know him here I guess. Following someone on Instagram and randomly talking to him doesn’t make anybody know anything about someone, specially their sexual preferences. Since he told you I guess we can’t deny now but my point wasn’t to say if he was or not gay, only that if we don’t have the actual information that he’s gay (since you only mentioned the dildo and not your conversation) we can’t just label him because he likes to be penetrated.
I’m 28 fyi.
No sweetie, I know him on a personal level. Who gives a fuck if you believe it or not but carry on with your delusions.

harrydou

Expert Member
Media
oof a little transphobic there at the end huh

Abraracourcix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No sweetie, I know him on a personal level. Who gives a fuck if you believe it or not but carry on with your delusions.
Do not « sweetie » me, for all we know you’re just Sammy809
And please stop being so theatrical

oof a little transphobic there at the end huh
I’m confused at what was transphobic. Lmao what about you @Sammy809 but actually. Just proves even more the problems with gen-z all a bunch of whiny babies who are entitled and victimized. Always REACHING and trying to twist everything into something. Always offended. Like wtf. Stop being so soft and getting offended by everything. Just All these gen-z people that ran off half of the YouTube creators and online beauty influencers Bc something from years ago or something said or tweeted that you all are twisting into something “offensive” or “canceling” them demanding an apology from them or because they should have apologized sooner. Or better. Like sit down. None of gen-z would have survived growing up in the 80s-90s. Someone called you a faggot you beat their ass and no one called you one again. People talked shit about you and made fun of you, you lived your fucking best life and you kept being your damn self because who gives a fuck. You didn’t file a police report after you cry to your mom and dad. Get thicker skin and quit being such a baby and getting offended by every little thing.

Reactions: Sammy809