@guapoyuko Only Fans

MJE4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cancelled my subscription to his OF. He used to post solo 5 minutes-ish videos which weren't bad but there was absolutely no variety at all. Now he only posts pictures or seconds long teaser clips and you have to buy individual videos for about $3 a time. And basically every single video is the same.

unkingified

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll bump too. I knew this guy back when he played MSP, and I've already seen some of his stuff. Definitely wanna see more
I watched his MSP videos too, i haven't seen anything of his OF anywhere unfortunately

Reactions: PrincessOfCum

PrincessOfCum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watched his MSP videos too, i haven't seen anything of his OF anywhere unfortunately

That's so funny, I really only knew him because of Your Living Nightmare and all that. And I've only seen I think a photo or two maybe from Twitter, probably long gone by now! He seems like kinda a douchebag, but definitely a cute one

Reactions: unkingified

PrincessOfCum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no , not yet , cause I think he don't show his face on OF , that's just my guess lol

I'm pretty sure I've seen a leak photo of one of his nudes where his face was in it. Even if I'm wrong, I'd be kinda surprised if he didn't show his face. He's seemed super cocky and not like he's trying to hide anything for a looong time, like super attention-seeky. Just seems like he'd show everything head to toe to get everyone flocking to his page...

Reactions: Najwa harun