Guess How Big?

Glax21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys,

Been reading this forum for a while, but just joined today.

Thought of a fun test for all of the size experts in here to see if they can correctly guess the length and thickness of my cock.

I will post a proof pic in my gallery on Monday along with my stats, but thought it would be an interesting challenge to see all the cock pros give their best estimate.

Glax

Glax21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's tempting to reply with a high-low/ warmer-colder reply, but I will wait till Monday.

Anglerect - Thanks for the welcome reply.

Glax

Glax21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, crescendo69

WideAndDeep, I'm certainly not going to win LPSG's biggest cock award, but I would not describe my cock as being anywhere close to "average" size in both length or thickness. Although, if you mean by the average LPSG size cock then that's different.:smile:

Glax21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have several more I can post. I'll look for one with a reference, or just snap one with a camera.

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WideAndDeep, I'm certainly not going to win LPSG's biggest cock award, but I would not describe my cock as being anywhere close to "average" size in both length or thickness. Although, if you mean by the average LPSG size cock then that's different.:smile:
No offense meant. There's not a lot of reference points in the shot other than the finger in the foreground. In all honesty, unless you have very big hands or are very tall, it looks like a pretty average-sized dick to me. But hey, I'm no expert! :biggrin1:

Oh, and welcome! :smile:

Glax21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys,

Slight change in plans...won't be able to post tomorrow, so I am giving the stats early.

length 7.75" x thickness 6"
height 6' 2" Weight 251 lbs

Some of you guys were really close and appear to really know your stuff.

TC

Glax