Guess i'm out now..

Nicky8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this morning had a great session with my gf,i took a ciallis tab for extra fun - dont nee it - but it helps repeats!
I'd forgot I was meetin a mate to go gym.All was ok until shower after.The showers are all open and i there was 3 other guys there,2 white - fit and hung and one cute black guy.
Well - i just got rock hard cos of the ciallis and these sexy guys.It would not go down! Helmet pushed out my forskin and i'm like a beacon!
I'm smmoth shaved and so it showed more,one guy - gay i know - says wow and like he knew i was gay! My mate looked shocked.
Even towelling down i stayed hard.as much as i blamed the ciallis my mate reckons i am gay now.
man - wahat a day.
Wait for the gossip wen i go again.Oh well.

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could imagine you walking abound with the big hard-on sticking up in the air! Its gonna be very hard to hide that big ass boner. So one else got at least a little hard besides you?

You don't seem all that upset about beeing outed.

Nicky8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well - so far my mate hasnt said anything.i been back to gym and the gay guy (Who was a bit semi in shower) gave a smile/leer and was def heavy in his briefs.
so maybe not out - just 'the guy who got hard on in showers' ...we'll see as time goes.