Guess my size

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously if anyone has seen me say my size then don't guess!

I'm interested to see if my photos are not doing me justice due to someone's estimate of my size in another topic.

I warn you all I may have to take some NEW photos! Grrrr :wink:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A can of red bull is 5.2".
Your erect penis is exactly 1.7" longer than a can of red bull.

Therefore the length of your penis is 6.9"

This comparison works out exactly the same when measured against a bottle of Lucozade.

cracka1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm interested to see if my photos are not doing me justice due to someone's estimate of my size in another topic.

I'm sure that most, if not all of us probably already know ur size simply because this is the 9999999th post asking what 'we' think. Justice or not, you know ur true size.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aha but ive never asked people to guess in any previous post. In fact ive always stated my size and been honest, hence this topic being something different for me and only really any good if people who havent seen me on here guess...

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I warn you all I may have to take some NEW photos! Grrrr :wink:

Aaaawwww crap - I knew this would happen when I saw the 6" comment in the other thread. I won't comment on your pics but would suggest that you take a photo that includes a ruler/tape measure shot (and then you can use all the same tricks others use on here to inflate their measurements :wink:). This is so sad - just when you seem to have got rid of your insecurity over your size :rolleyes:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Englishman your method seems awesome except im sure a Red bull is 5.5 which would then just about tie into my actual size. Good work!

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
Have you ever thought of going out and having sex?

You know, rather than obsessing over whether you can fool people on the internet into thinking you have a large penis.

Just a thought for you.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i have the least number of 'fool people' photos of anyone on here. If anything this is an experiment into what people estimate on a good honest photo. And i get plenty of the good stuff thanks. Just like you do with rosey palm and her 5 sisters.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am just glad i do not bleed for a week every month.:tongue:

Yeah, that. :rolleyes:

Be glad, you guys, that you have what you have - thank God you have phalli instead of vaginas. Size is great, but it matters not in the least if you don't know what to do with it. From the female perspective of a lucky one who had both size and love/great lovemaking, but if I hadn't had size, I would have gone for average with love and skills over size without. Definitely. :wink:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes its not the size of the boat.......its how hard you smash it in and out of the dry dock.

Actually, it's not how hard, but how deftly you do whatever you do. Sometimes hard is good; sometimes it's not what fits the mood. Sensitivity to *her needs* is *always* good, yeah - and asking/talking/communication when you don't know. That's what makes the difference between a so-so/good lover and a great lover.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Englishman your method seems awesome except im sure a Red bull is 5.5 which would then just about tie into my actual size. Good work!

I've just re-measured the Red Bull and it is definitely 5.2". However, there is a possibility that the can sizes have changed, or they vary from country to country.

It's still a great looking cock, give or take .3 of an inch.