Guess my size

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it's not how hard, but how deftly you do whatever you do. Sometimes hard is good; sometimes it's not what fits the mood. Sensitivity to *her needs* is *always* good, yeah - and asking/talking/communication when you don't know. That's what makes the difference between a so-so/good lover and a great lover.

I know that. Was only playing around with words - I wouldn't be ramming anything in a dry dock anyway - has to be wet and willing.

I've just re-measured the Red Bull and it is definitely 5.2". However, there is a possibility that the can sizes have changed, or they vary from country to country.

It's still a great looking cock, give or take .3 of an inch.

Thanks mate, likewise. Maybe the size is 5.2 but the crucial .3 of an inch (maybe .4) IS there and IS important!!! haha

Aaaawwww crap - I knew this would happen when I saw the 6" comment in the other thread. I won't comment on your pics but would suggest that you take a photo that includes a ruler/tape measure shot (and then you can use all the same tricks others use on here to inflate their measurements :wink:). This is so sad - just when you seem to have got rid of your insecurity over your size :rolleyes:

The insecurity comes and goes I must admit. One minute I couldn't give a monkeys. Then I want to be the king kong daddy. Then I don't care and know I should be happy with what I have. Then I get envious again. Bore and snore.

Also I did have a girth and length measurement selection up at one point but took them down in a spring clean couple of weeks back.

So yeah thanks for taking part all. The result is -

Length - 7 and a 1/4 most of the time

Girth - 6 and a 1/4 mid shaft. 6 and a half base. 6 on the head son.

GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[I'm not convinced, Mr. C, that non-bone pressed is the "only honest way." The pubic pad varies so much from man to man, and even from time to time for any one man, that it can throw true measurements off. All of the cock that extends beyond the pubic bone is, in my opinion, what should be measured. That ensures that all statistics are based on the same standards. And, in addition, during sex the pubic pad can be pressed down, just as in bone-pressed measurement..... Just my two cents' worth.....]

Last edited: