guess my size

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can people really guess my size in inches and tell me if im too big
Answer to first question--Yes. In fact we can make up anything we darned well please. Not knowing your height or weight or other factors there is no way to tell from photos without my hands in the picture.

Answer to question second--No. Only the person you are having sex with can say if you are too big.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
That's being generous.
I doubt that statement. The pic with the toilet paper roll tells it all. A toilet paper roll is somewhere close to 5 inches long. This dick is I would guess almost 5 inches long. It actually may have make the 5 inches mark in a doctor's office It does have a fairly good thickness for its length.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Toilet paper tubes (at least the ones I have) are 4.25" long and a bit over 5" in circumference. You really aren't pressing to the bone in that pic so I would say at least 4.5" and probably close to 5" bone pressed. I would say you are about 5" in circumference...if not a bit more.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
4.5 x 4.5 is my estimation, which is, of course, petite. Not a micro-penis, but perhaps one standard deviation from the mean. Perfectly useful, nevertheless, and reasonably well formed and proportioned.

You can be happy with what you have, while still maintaining respect for and awe of those larger than you. ;-)