guess my size

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems almost the first question everyone asks you on here, but I dont have a tape measure at home to measure girth and length...so can I throw it out to you guys once and for all so that if people ask i can say what I appear to be!!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what if you appear to be 3 inches to them?

i think my ego would like the tape measures opinion more.:wink:

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly its all about eye of the beholder, doesnt really matter what tape measure says, people are going to form an opinion regardless and its not like you carry a tape measure with you everywhere to verify!

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
exactly its all about eye of the beholder, doesnt really matter what tape measure says, people are going to form an opinion regardless and its not like you carry a tape measure with you everywhere to verify!

People don't ask me about my penis everywhere, either. But, in the intimate situations in which someone may it's always nice to have something real to say.

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL

12inch Pianist is in reference to a joke about a deaf genie, I'm well aware that I am neither 12inch nor a pianist!!

Surely you have heard the joke?

Thanks for the post tho

Some big variances in length but everyone quite consistent in being 6 girthy, thats quite good right?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no one has a clue how to guesstimate size here, because 99% of the guys, even with pics, blatantly lie about their size anyway, this site has probably done nothing but confuse people if anything, one person will say it looks 6-7 inches, another will say 8-9... in the end, you know how big it is, so who cares