Guess the new username RedDude will use when he tries to come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's face it, we all knoow there is a good chance he will regret his suicide by banning and will most likely not try to go through the while "reinstating a banned member" (which sounds funny when you say it out loud, like it's "reinstating a band member", *giggle* what? So I am easily amused...) and will try tojust sneak in under another guise.

So what do YOU think it will be?

In fact lets make this fun. You can guess what he will try to use realistically, or just throw out what would fit him better, or jut a random ass name. I don't care, just kinda bored...:biggrin1:

I will start:

He never seemed overly creative, so RedGuy would be my guess.

Of course IWhine999 or MyBallsHaveYetToDrop1140 or IMaScurred-o'womangs may be more appropriate.

Plippyploppycheesenose would be cool, but then Delirium and the entire Sandamn series would be ruined for me...

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some banned trolls aren't very imaginative so it will probably be something 'creative' like:

"RedDude2"
"2RedDude"
"RredDude"
"DudeRed"
"AnotherRedDude"
"CherryRedDude"
"NotRedDude"

And if he tries the old gender-fake route:

"RedBabe"
"RedBabeLikesItBig"
"RedBabeLovesItBig"
"RedSlut"

But I have to admit, I can't recall ever encountering RedDude myself, so I'm really just talking through my arse.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PinkGuy? Which is also highly infectious.....

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shitty_Poo_Boy.
Shitty_Poo_Head.
Fine_Whine.
LOL! Why did i hear that in the intorwebz voice i assigned for ML?

spooky...:eek:
Some banned trolls aren't very imaginative so it will probably be something 'creative' like:

"RedDude2"
"2RedDude"
"RredDude"
"DudeRed"
"AnotherRedDude"
"CherryRedDude"
"NotRedDude"

And if he tries the old gender-fake route:

"RedBabe"
"RedBabeLikesItBig"
"RedBabeLovesItBig"
"RedSlut"

But I have to admit, I can't recall ever encountering RedDude myself, so I'm really just talking through my arse.
The highlghted one mad me almost have a asthma attack! LOL!

You can talk through there?:eek: Wow, I suspected it was talented...but this!

Wow!:kiss:
PinkGuy? Which is also highly infectious.....
Eeeewwwwww!!!!

I think they make an ointment for that, now...

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't mind him at all. Where did he piss people off?

A lotof places. Usually he was fine, and I liked him when I first got to know him. Then he started getting all mysoginistic about things, and otherwise kind weird. He became very irrate and irrational at times. Funny thing is, is that he had a small point with regards to the mods sometimes not acting very mod like, but in his case I saw it as more of a personality clsh with one mod in particular.

But here is a sample of the last things he poated in his farewell for a bit thread:

You are, and have always been, a white trash cunt. And from reading a recent blog entry of yours, used to be a slut. How long ago was it that they let you out of prison, anyway? Oh, isn't that where you acquired your hard edges?

This in reesponse to this:

Six hours ago a crybaby started a thread about volunteer moderators on a free site being bullies. He says he will be taking indefinite leave. He stays actively online until 40 minutes ago, when he returns to his whiny thread to call them all pathetic assholes. Sounds like a bad house-guest to me. If it were my house, I'd never let him back.
Which was referencing this:

The "moderators" here are pathetic assholes.

(Let's see now if they allow this post or this thread to remain on the site)

And the font size and color? His. No tinkering on my part.

But he did get a nifty send off gift form the mods:
Has he made LPSG history? He has actually been listed as "suicide by moderator" in the old graveyard!
Suicide by moderator i now an official description! and it couldn't have come about without him! *ters up and sniffles* We are aall so porud...so very , very proud...*blows nose into hanky*

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't mind him at all. Where did he piss people off?
I liked his phallic avatar.l It ended there. I can't speak for others, but he constantly belittled me for being a woman. He called me a prude, a fascist a bitch and a cunt. Most recently he called me white trash (lol) a slut, and for the second or third time accused me of being an ex-con. Fuck that guy. With something spiky.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On topic:
DogKnot
DedRude
PantyBunch
Jackin2Str8s
LockerLust4Str8
Wmnsuxorz
Classic!
LOL - just shows what you can miss.

How about Uddered? :biggrin1:
Lol!
Seeyounexttuesday
firecrotchatemybrain

but my favorite has to be " IMaScurred-o'womangs", that one nearly made me choke on my water.
:biggrin: Glad you liked it, ol. Was purty proud o' that there one:biggrin:
Your first one makes me think I should have included a poll on WHEN he will return!
I like these:
Ilikeydoda_cha_cha
IMANUMSKUL
HuFrtd
Iluvlamp

Silly i know.. :-]
I LIKE them! LOL! Keep 'em coming everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.