Guess the new username RedDude will use when he tries to come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a bummer. He seemed sedate and reasonable in the threads I saw him in. I didn't always think he was treating the subject matter very seriously, but he certainly treated the people well.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Completely inappropriate thread. Have some fucking class
I don't have an issue with you Tom. But seing as how I did stand up for the guy in his own thread, then was appalled by his horrid treatment of my friends, and am not breaking ANY of the ToS, I think you need to reconsider yu words to me.

If he was a friend of yours, then i am sorry. He was one of mine till I saw the increasingly mysoginistic posts he was making. And it is not just because he atacked a few of my friends, but perhaps because I had a grandmother, and mother. I have two sisters, numerous female friends and aquaintences, and didn't like the verbage he would have used to describe them.

I am sorry he commited suicide by moderator. He chose it. And as for having some class (i will leave out the explecitive, which was unnessecary, uncalled for and unclassy), i am having far more then he showed Altered, or any number of women on this thread. Did you direct your ire at him when he did? If not then maube you should quiet down a tad. Just saying.

And if you don't know th verbage he used let me quote one of his last posts for you:

to AE (and font size and color are all his):
You are, and have always been, a white trash cunt. And from reading a recent blog entry of yours, used to be a slut. How long ago was it that they let you out of prison, anyway? Oh, isn't that where you acquired your hard edges?

this in retaltiation to this:

Six hours ago a crybaby started a thread about volunteer moderators on a free site being bullies. He says he will be taking indefinite leave. He stays actively online until 40 minutes ago, when he returns to his whiny thread to call them all pathetic assholes. Sounds like a bad house-guest to me. If it were my house, I'd never let him back.

which was in response ot this:

The "moderators" here are pathetic assholes.

(Let's see now if they allow this post or this thread to remain on the site)

If you saw that, did you get worked up and pissed at him? Did you jump in and say, "hey bro she called you a crybaby, no need to use such langauge, show some (explective) class. You are kinda acting like one, esp when you unleash the "c" word and others on her". If you didn't see it would you have done so now, were he here?

Oh, and vince already commented in that thread about my proposed thred (this one). In my response to him I stated:
And if he comes back though the proper channles, then I will gladly request the thread in question down.

If he slinks back in like so many have done recently, i will have fun seeing if any of us were close or spot on.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

If he petitions to be reinstated, and they grant it, i WILL request that this thread be excised. If he doe what a great many banned members have done recently and tries to come back as someone else, then he has no right to be pissed at a little joking thread. He would have proven he is a giant douche, no?

In fact i doubt you'd be all upsetover this threadif he had been saying derogatory tings about HIV poz people and got banned for it. What if h had said "all poz people ar fucking disgusting and got what they deserve We shouldn't waste money giving these losers meds! I work hard and don't want my hard earned tax dollars supporting them, for what, so they can contnue there nasty depraved lifestyles that got them in this mess to begin with?!!" You know there are people out there like that Tom. If RedDude had been one of them, and directed that at you, or BBB2.5, or Bbucko, or hell the poz community in general, I would have verbally monkey stomped his ass into the ground and started the exact same thread upon his departure. Would you criticise me then? If you wouldn't then you need to show some of the same empathy for women that you would want for the poz community.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I really dont fucking care what he did. This thread is inappropriate. PERIOD. END OF STORY. Have some fucking class dude. Nico- you are going on ignore. I will take you off sometime down the road and see if youve decided to grow a pair and act like an adult

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So. . . Why are you still reading it? If it is inapropriate, why have you posted in it thrice? Have you bothered to report it? If not, report it to the mods and see how far that gets ya. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to have a harmless chuckle.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So. . . Why are you still reading it? If it is inapropriate, why have you posted in it thrice? Have you bothered to report it? If not, report it to the mods and see how far that gets ya. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to have a harmless chuckle.

Yes, I did report it. And YOU are going on ignore too.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really dont fucking care what he did. This thread is inappropriate. PERIOD. END OF STORY. Have some fucking class dude. Nico- you are going on ignore. I will take you off sometime down the road and see if youve decided to grow a pair and act like an adult
Ok then. sorry you feel that way, though of course you cant see this as i am on ignore. I always liked you, but i guess i am not adult enough for you. you who threw the f bomb at me and obviously have NO FUCKING CLUE as to who i am. If you had bothered to read ANY of my posts, searched my post history, read my blogs, learned ANYTHING about me of substance, perhaps you would react differently.

Take care and i am politely requesting that other members not go after you for what you said to me. I hope they will tell you that I did. You seem like an individual who has a lot on his plate, ad I am sure that things are not easy for you. I wish you the best.

If you have pissed off others by going after them? well, thats their biz how they want to handle it.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oooh, is this like a competition? Can I be on there too?
It is! I think I am ahead since I was put on his "ignore" list first. But i am sure you will get there to if you really try...responding to this thread on "my side" may indeed be enough...

Back on topic:

theHunt4Reds_wankFodder

Status
Not open for further replies.