Guess the occupation / job / role of the poster above you.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So someone needs to respond by guessing what (if anything) I do for a living, and then the next person needs to respond by guessing what poster 2 does, and so on.

Some of you may be retired, or students etc, and that's fine. Also, being unemployed is fine too. Or a "homemaker" in a relationship with someone who provides for you. No judgement.

Every now and then, someone may want to confirm or deny if a guess was right; that's ok, but please mention * "timeout" * and just refer the next poster back to a post one or two back, which will be the one they need to give their guess for...

The guesses may just rely on pictures, or maybe there could be clues in your last few posts. But I suggest it shouldn't need a lot of research. That will make it less fun. :)

So- I'll pretend someone had already posted and I'm going to guess personal fitness trainer in a gym who makes some extra money as a male stripper :cool:

... So ...?

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
San Clemente Memory has become so bad it has actually caused him to lose his job as a straw-tester.

San Clemente still employed. San Clemente just can't remember where and the job sucks.