Guess the size of the person above you!

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh you are wrong on Meat Packing Bubba..that guy is about 9.5X6...one of my favorites here..hes got my measurements.

Reactions: Erich155951

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
not being a full member i'm going by the thumbnails in ur gallery...

i'd say 7.5 x 5.5(?)

Well, at least that's a decent excuse! I thought you were sight impaired.

Gangsta is a big boy...perhaps even a 9er. 6ish in girth. All in real inches, not internet wannabe ones.

And thanks Ferocio for setting the record straight, although to be exact it is 9"x 6.5" not 9.5" x 6".

Last edited:

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was gonna say 9...damn! but you get a bonus .5 cause of that personality and those videos bro.

hunkypants1986

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
goes to show how its all in the camera angle and photos can really distort realative sizes! a different angle or distance from the lens can really alter perceptions when you look at a photo

i've met with guys i've chatted to on the net who are quite different in the flesh compared to their pics.

maybe i should get myself a webcam again and post some measurement pics. but then i guess that would spoil the fun of this game!

Well, at least that's a decent excuse! I thought you were sight impaired.

Gangsta is a big boy...perhaps even a 9er. 6ish in girth. All in real inches, not internet wannabe ones.

And thanks Ferocio for setting the record straight, although to be exact it is 9"x 6.5" not 9.5" x 6".