Guess the size

want8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It totally is him. lol

It's not me guy, I know my size. For the ones who think it is me, take a closer look at my pic 1. Right in the center below my head I have a little bit of skin gathering and the pic in my post is smooth all the way across.

I do say they can appear to look a like, but even by the photo I believe I have more girth

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks about 5 inches, but if i were you, I'd be less concerned about its size, and more concerned why she's got some other dude's pork sword in her phone other than yours.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I have a friend who was married to a built guy with a large penis. She told me so after they were divorced. She said he didn't have a clue as to what to do with it. Her current man has a small one but really knows how to work it. eeeh learn to work with what you've got.

want8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a old pic in her phone when we first got together. Just came across memory card the other day from old broken phone and figured I would save her pics before throwing it away. Think it was old roommate, at least that's what she told me back then. Don't really care who it was, she's with me now and happy.

Just curious to get opinions of what size was, being it was saved Freaky freak. My guess was right around all of yours.

I know I'm not as hung as most of you, but never really had any complaints and can use what I have pretty good. Also for a pretty good amount of time and more than once.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
IMO 'freaky freak' must refer to something other than the dude's cock, unless she hasn't seen a big one.

BigCroc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The difficulty is that we do not know his body size.. He could be a very short skinny guy.. or a very tall big guy.

My guess..
5" - 6" long For sure he is not 7".
4.5 - 5" thick.. maybe even less.

and the title.. "freaky freak" hahaha.. might be because the guy is a freak and sent her that picture to her phone. lol

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girl had this pic in her phone and title freaky freak. With all you expertise out there, I was curious on the size. Don't know size and don't reallly thinks it's that big. What you guys think?

I find it interesting that it does appear to be similiar in length, girth, and look to yours. Could be a good sign that she's chosen not to erase it. I assume she's seen it? Hey it looks very hard, and I'd like to think that counts for something.

6BEE412

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm the odd ball here, because that thing looks incredibly small to me, no offense. 3.0-3.5 TOPS. Are people really looking at the same stick I'm seeing? I have the feeling that people are being really nice....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, camera angle can make it look longer. After a much closer inspection I will revised my prior post on this thread and state that it is most likely no longer than four inches.

Enjoy life and continue pleasing yourself when the time requires it.