Guess what I'm doing?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sitting next to Mr. Hardcock right now and he's playing with my bra strap :) LOL

I've been in Texas with him for the past week (which explains why neither of us have been online) and things have been wonderful... well, except for the weather. He got me a Betsey Johnson purse, watch and jewelry set for Christmas too! I love it ^_^

Anyway, I am heading back to CA tonight and will blog with an update soon.

Take care boys and girls!

Love,
S & B

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi stacy

wondered where u had been...lucky girl! :smile:

Did u welcome 2009 in with a bang? :wink:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Hi stacy

wondered where u had been...lucky girl! :smile:

Did u welcome 2009 in with a bang? :wink:

no, not so much a bang... more like bryan trying to recover from NYE. we didn't even have sex that night cause he got sick. thankfully he's fine now.

Pictures, pictures, pictures!! :)

hold your horses, they're coming! and FYI, we made a video too :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the pics are on their way. his laptop is being repaired at the moment. when he can upload his camera we'll plaster them all over LPSG :biggrin:
:banana:
You know I can't wait to comment!
But, I totally call no fair because you two are announcing you're in the pics. :tongue: It would be fun to make a game of it, like when I posted pics of me giving a fellow LPSGer a hand job, I wrote "guess who" and no one ever did, but the PM'd theories alone were worth it. :biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the pics have been uploaded in hardcock's gallery. i'm not gonna put any in mine because he's the one who photographed the majority of em. i don't take credit for it. now go check out the pics and leave him comments :smile:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Whoa, that's a very ORAL gallery. Someone likes getting his knob polished.

Glad you guys had so much fun!

Well she's good at it! :biggrin1:

We'll have to remember to take pics of me going down on her next time. :wink:

the pics have been uploaded in hardcock's gallery. i'm not gonna put any in mine because he's the one who photographed the majority of em. i don't take credit for it. now go check out the pics and leave him comments :smile:

C'mon babe, you can put some in your gallery too! You get credit for turning me on so fucking much that I was able to take the pics in the first place. :wink: