Guess Who Has The Most First Date Sex?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess Who Has the Most First-Date Sex?
Posted: 2007-12-20 16:59:56

Although they still expect a man to take them on a proper date, including picking up the tab, single women over age 50 are twice as likely as their under-40 friends to have sex on the first date, according to a survey by a British dating company.

Specifically, 37 percent of Baby Boomer singles would have sex on the first date, compared with just 18 percent of younger singles. Gentlemen, this won't come cheap. Among the women who said they would have sex on the first date, a stunning 76 percent said they expected romance first and for the dinner bill to be fully paid by the man.

When it comes to love expectations, lust and passion are tops for Boomers, according to the survey conducted by Facts International for Wanobe.com and its online dating partner, PARSHIP.co.uk. More than half of the over-50 crowd said lust and passion were more important than marriage. In fact, only 7 percent hoped their next relationship would lead to the altar, compared with 32 percent of singles in their 30s.

"Clearly, being over 50 doesn't mean you give up on love. The under 30s may feel they invented sexual liberation, but it was the Baby Boomer generation who staged the first summer of love -- more than 40 years ago," says David Noble, managing director of wanobe.com.

Some other eye-popping facts about sex, lust and passion and the over-50 crowd:

-- 84 percent of over-50 singles want a full sexual relationship with the next person they meet.

-- 60 percent said they don't care what their children think about their dates.

-- 41 percent are looking for commitment.

-- 32 percent are likely to flirt with a complete stranger.

-- 20 percent are seeking just casual fun.

-- 19 percent are game for anything.

-- 18 percent will happily date someone at least 10 years younger.

"The research proves that men and women over 50 no longer feel that they have to give up on romance and passion and simply dedicate the rest of their lives to gardening, looking after grandchildren, and providing financial support for their offspring" says Dr Victoria Lukats, a psychiatrist and relationship expert for PARSHIP, who lead the research.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense to me that older women would have more first-date sex. We women only get better. I am so much sexier and freer than I ever was in my 20's or 30's. There is a confidence that comes in the 40's and I would hope it is even more present in the 50's. More women find themselves starting over in their 50's and their children grown and that would account for some of the freedom; however, I have found that to be my case in the 40's. (I'm so glad I had my kids young as opposed to older after I got settled in a career as I have more life experience and am still young enough to enjoy life).

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh please,since when is fifty "that old"?
I feel the same at fifty,which I turned in August, as I did at 33.
I still didn't want to fuck a guy or girl, on the first date,and I always
expect a man to pay for dinner,if he asked me out.
Consequently,if I asked him out, I want to pay,although most guys I've went out with never let me.
Gentlemen,and nice guys almost all of them.
You should know better than to play games anyway,no matter what age, if you have half a brain.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sample dialogue:

How old were the women referenced in the above study?

They were 50 years old.

Are you that old?

Yes I am 50 years old.

Does that help to explain what "that old" means?

Also, cigarbabe, who said most people under 50 had half a brain? You're giving us an awful lot of credit.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this is why there are so many 'change of life' babies
No, 'change of life babies' occur more often in marriages and committed relationships. Many women don't realize they can become pregnant during perimenopause. So when their period stops and they notice some weight gain they think they are in full on menopause rather than pregnant.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sample dialogue:

How old were the women referenced in the above study?

They were 50 years old.

Are you that old?

Yes I am 50 years old.
Yes I'm fifty, but I hardly find that to be "old" so....
No,I'm fifty years young.

Does that help to explain what "that old" means?
I believe you said, "fifty was old",I can't find where the study referenced,women at fifty are "old".
Also, cigarbabe, who said most people under 50 had half a brain? You're giving us an awful lot of credit.
Ok, your'e right,I am! Why play games anyway,it's cruel to your partner.
I meant,every one not just you.:wink:
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IMO the whole "years young" thing is just... frustrating. When you are 4, you are four years OLD. Nobody thinks you are actually old old... but you are still "fours years old." If you're so insecure that you don't like the word "old" to appear anywhere next to your name or pronouns referring to you... then start speaking Spanish. (Yo tengo vienteocho anos)

Saying you are 40 years young sounds like you are counting backward. If you know the exact age that you are going to die, and you want to say that you are 40 years away from dying, then "40 years young" makes sense. Each year you could subtract one year. So... if I'm going to die when I'm 80, that means this year I'm 28 years old and 52 years young. Next year I'll be 51 years young.

I don't like being judged or discounted based on my age, either, but I'm not going to start inventing grammar to try and escape from that.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It sounds strange to the ear, sure, but people in that mindset are making a public expression of how, contrary to what a lot of images say in this culture, age isn't going to compromise vitality, health, or inner peace. The people that are counting themselves in "years young" feel good about their age and are thankful that they can still stay active, maintain solid relationships, and continue on with their self-esteem.

I knew one guy who showed escapism. He dressed like and tried to socialize with people in their young 20s, and he did a bad job of blending in. I know A & F is pretty popular, but dammit, you get past your 30s and maybe you shouldn't wear a surfboard shirt or a "i'm a hot chick!" print tee. You look foolish (anyway). I think it really depends on what you're trying to show in your behavior. There's confidence, esteem, and happiness that older people can radiate from within themselves, and it doesn't require an obsession with Botox or harkening back to the wild and craziness of many, many years ago.

Personally, if I can retain this hairstyle, I'll gladly let it go gray. :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's hope for me when I turn 50, too! :biggrin1: YAY!!!!!

In the meantime, no sense waiting until I turn 50 to have some good first date sex. :biggrin1::biggrin1: