Guess who/what the previous poster was in a past life.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bald men are sexy! Stop hating.

MC was the model for Snagglepuss. (Google it young ones)
I don't hate the fool, I happen to think he's damned funny, especially in THE LAST BOY SCOUT.So there, and THPPPPTTT!!!!::p
Heavens to Murgatroid, I was not!!!!
However, Fluffy was the model for MAW on the HILLBILLY BEARS, right down to the cranky part too,LOL:D

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And MC was a back up dancer for Sly and The Family Stone until he slipped on the bonbons that he loves so much and fell face down into the drums.

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alcor was an artist to some degree even before this life. He was a drop of paint spilt on a large slab of stone protruding from a scenic cliff in Itally by Vincent Van Gogh. He was finally ground out of existence by a school boy out to tour the area with his class as he stepped on the rock, and upon launching himself on rubbed what remained of Alcor. He was proceeded in life by generations of bees that thought him a flower until the more dilapidated eras, but he always loved them until the end.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And MC was a back up dancer for Sly and The Family Stone until he slipped on the bonbons that he loves so much and fell face down into the drums.
I DID NOT!!! Those were YOUR BONBONS that you threw in the ground cause they were dietetics.:D
Fluffy was a stunt double for the BANANA SPLITS BEAGLE, but got canned for blowing the real guy when they were recording and playing the song.(No wonder the beagle guys tongue is always out!:D)

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MC was the guy who rubbed peanut butter on Mr. Ed's gums to get him to look like he was talking. Alas, Mr. Ed kicked MC in the head when he dropped the jar of peanut butter and went to retrieve it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fluffy was the prison rodeo clown that got her butt stuck in the protective barrel after eating too many hot dogs before and during work(BTW the ones during were some'a the inmates who hadn't seen a real woman in YEARS:D)