Guess who?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Oh yes, lucky me - you have no idea. You know when you have a mental impression of someone you've yet to meet as being attractive, intelligent and sexy but when you meet them in the flesh they're a bit of a let down?

Not in this case. Quite the opposite, in fact.

So when is the next meeting, or is he still there chained to your bed recovering and preparing for round 2?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to keep this to myself but I have decided that seeing as you good folks do so enjoy a "hook-up" story you might all like to have a guess who jetted over to Dublin at the beginning of the week to see yours truly.

We had a very nice meal, he's an excellent dinner companion with a vast array of anecdotes from his adventures. I took him round the various dens of iniquity I used to frequent here and then... well - you can guess that bit too! :biggrin1:

I'll give you one clue for now - he didn't have that far to travel.
#1, I like you using your old avatar, but I still can'tfigure out what it is.
2#, I'm gonna go with the consensus here, & guess, Lord PenDragoon.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
#1, I like you using your old avatar, but I still can'tfigure out what it is.
2#, I'm gonna go with the consensus here, & guess, Lord PenDragoon.

That's very perseptive of you, seeing as I have already said it was indeed LPD who wined and dined (etc.?) me*. :biggrin1:

You still don't know what my Av is?? Here - see the attached - then go get you eyes tested, dude - seriously! :rolleyes: :cool:

* or was it the other way round, he was my guest, after all - phuquit, you'll have to ask him.

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Banisters.. We NEED a run down of the events that took place, in detail

And why oh why has The one and only 'Lord suddenly become so quite and reclusive???

Do you now? Well - he's so shy and retiring - he might not want me to give you blow by blow account.
Reclusive? Never - he's hither and thither - mainly thither... :wink:

Crestfallen.

Nope - his crest was most definitely not fallen... :tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's very perseptive of you, seeing as I have already said it was indeed LPD who wined and dined (etc.?) me*. :biggrin1:

You still don't know what my Av is?? Here - see the attached - then go get you eyes tested, dude - seriously! :rolleyes: :cool:

* or was it the other way round, he was my guest, after all - phuquit, you'll have to ask him.
Yeah, I guess it was perceptive of me, since I didn't read the entire thread, and in my own defense, the miss piggy avatar was pretty small.
And they've been tested and are even candidates for LASIK, dudette.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What would you go so far as to say?:cool:

I would go as far as to say cotton candy can't be trimmed in that manner and is far stickier :tongue:

Having not spoken with the good Lord (no, not God, the other one :cool: ) for some days I think I shall keep details to a minimum. I will tell you one thing though... his beautiful gallery that we all miss so much isn't a patch on the real thing. If anything the man was being modest.