Guessing the size of the person above you thread?

SR_DaGreatWhite

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so lately I have been posting how big i think the poster above me is in the guess the size above you thread. However, everyone is way off in guessing mine. The biggest length I got is 8.5 which is about an inch shorter than me, and someone guessed a girth of 6.5 which is about right (some people guessed i am 5" in girth which I don't know what picture they were looking at). I can tell the people who underguess my size are doing it because they think they are really big and they want people to see that they guessed a guy like me to be smaller so the next poster will hopefully overguess them. Why do people do this? Is it because they are insecure about their size and they strive for people to overguess their sizes?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so lately I have been posting how big i think the poster above me is in the guess the size above you thread. However, everyone is way off in guessing mine. The biggest length I got is 8.5 which is about an inch shorter than me, and someone guessed a girth of 6.5 which is about right (some people guessed i am 5" in girth which I don't know what picture they were looking at). I can tell the people who underguess my size are doing it because they think they are really big and they want people to see that they guessed a guy like me to be smaller so the next poster will hopefully overguess them. Why do people do this? Is it because they are insecure about their size and they strive for people to overguess their sizes?

Are you saying you're 9.5 inches? Because it really doesn't look that way from your pics. Doesn't surpise me that no one's guessed at 9.5 at all.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah ur both a bunch of haters, im way bigger than both of you

I have two bits of advice for you, completely free of charge:

1) grow the fuck up, you child
2) if you want to bullshit people about the size of you cock, LPSG really isn't the place to do it.

You're welcome.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Endued's got a point, though I'll try to phrase it a little nicer. The thread is called "Guess your size." There is no precondition that any of us have to guess correctly. It's like someone trying to guess my weight or age based on limited information. If you participate in the thread, you can't get angry at people for guessing when you subject yourself to that attention. And if you don't like it, stop posting on the thread; it's that simple. Anyway, if you want people to overshoot your inches, try flashing it to inexperienced girls. I mean, they'll at least say you're a foot if you've got a dick worth talking about...