guest host on Escandalo TV

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Howdy All! Hey, who's the guy who sometimes guest-hosts on the Escandalo Tv show? Johnny something, former Menudo member I think? He looks to be packin big time, specially when they did these take-offs on a novella (soap opera)- he was in a tight black suit, and showed a massive bulge on his left thigh...Anyone got some pics or vid of him?:eek:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes working out who these celebrity threads are about takes a while in itself. :rolleyes:

But worth it in this case, at least...

=====================

Johnny Lozada

In the stage production Sólo para mujeres (based on The Full Monty)

Some sexy shots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

And absolutely sizzling in a photoshoot for a 2000 calendar:

Attachments

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woo Hooo! Many thanks, alex- any more of this stud-muffin?? Ya made my day, sir!:tongue:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, Felipe is waaay hotter to me than Johnny. I used to wait with baited breath for fridays to come so I could clearly see Felipe's bulge in denim...but now he wears jeans all the time so it's super obvious.

Reactions: bigtoad
Media
I Think The Actual Male Host, Felipe Viel Is Very Handsome.. He Has A Nice Package Also..
felipe_viel_3.jpg

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I Think The Actual Male Host, Felipe Viel Is Very Handsome.. He Has A Nice Package Also..
Yes! Unfortunately Escandalo comes out at 11 am here, and I hardly ever get to see it. On the occasions that I have seen it he always seems to show a nice bulge, either sitting or while wearing jeans. I also love that he almost always wears his shirts unbuttoned. Yum, I love that!:biggrin:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see much bulge action going on w/Felipe....like he's wearing really tight bikinis or somethin...??:confused:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woah Nelly!
Anybody watch Escandalo on Friday??? Felipe was sporting quite the bulge in some low-ridin jeans.....packin, he was....

Reactions: niam36

Curiousman

1st Like
Media
I've always felt Johnny should have been the bigger star from the Menudo boys than that silly queen Ricky Martin, I can't stant that closet queen!!!

As for Felipe, he wears levis on Fridays on that show and he is packing boys and girls, really packing, :cool::tongue:

Reactions: bigtoad

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody catch Felipe this Friday??? He was in white kakais....kept shifting a bit on his chair....Wooooffffy....
Damn, sticky tv screen again!!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a clip of him on TMZ the other day and he was doing some dance steps for the ladies and then blew it all by saying I used to be in Menudo. I bet that got him a date,right?

quote:Ricky Martin, I can't stant that closet queen!!!

you won't get any points at LPSG for saying that lol.

Last edited:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody catch Felipe on Escandalo this morning??
DAMN! Tighter jeans than usual...and protruding-bulge when he perched on the stool....

WOOOF.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love Escandalo and I'm glad to know who Johnny Lozada is. I remember the nouvela where he was in those tight black pants that showed that hugh bulge. He is hot. I also like Felipe. His crotch shots are good sometimes and a few times I could swear he was catching wood from dancing with some of the hotties on the show.

I also like Marisa and Chary(sp). Those low cut dresses and shirts really show off their assets.

Escandalo comes on twice here in LA. Once at 11AM and later the next morning around 1AM or 2AM. Check your local stations.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Felipe, today, on 'Escandalo': spreading his legs, jeans, dancing-on-the-table...nice bulge- still think he's wearing bikini-briefs...commando would set him free!