Guiche

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a guiche piercing. If you have one would love to hear about your experienced, especially the healing process. I'm very active so a bit concerned. Also would love to hear your thoughts bout piercings in general....you can see from my pix that I have a couple but looking to expand my collection

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just recently got a PA. It's something I've wanted for some time but was just afraid to get. But now I have it and I'm glad I finally went for it. The guiche is interesting but I'm not sure I'd get one.

I'm curious why you have the stars scattered on your chest.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a guiche piercing. I was a bus driver at the time and as I spent most of my day sat down it got uncomfortable. I took it out after a couple of weeks. I haven't met anyone who has lived with a guiche for long, so I have a feeling it's one of those piercings that works in theory better than it does in practice. I believe the guiche piercing was 'invented' by the late Doug Malloy. One of the founders of Piercing Fans International Quarterly magazine in the nineteen seventies, Doug is reputed to have entertained his friends with stories of the primitive, ethnic, (or whatever) origins of various 'exotic' or 'erotic' piercings. Some of the people who were around him came to later realise that he made some of the stories up because there are simply no references to them in anthropological books.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have two Guiche piercings as well. They were the first ones I had done over ten years ago. I love them. I got a Guiche first as I was not ready for a PA at the time. Now have a PA as well and love all three.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had mine for several years now. I had 5 to start with; the end of my scrotal ladder, you see. One closest to my A-hole started migrating out so I removed it. The rest healed fine and were easy to upsize. I later took out all of my stuff for a while, about 6 weeks. The scrotals had shrunk a lot but were still there. The guiches were just about the same as when I took them out! Love them! Have three of the guiches back in and 5 of the scrotals. Now I can also do ball-stretching with them in and a favorite leather cockring really works GREAT!

Teague

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had 3 at one point. Had to take them out at one point, and they closed up before I could reinsert the rings.

Recommendation: use a CBR rather than a banana bar. On me, at least, the banana bar popped into the piercing before healing up right. Very uncomfortable.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a guiche piercing. If you have one would love to hear about your experienced, especially the healing process. I'm very active so a bit concerned. Also would love to hear your thoughts bout piercings in general....you can see from my pix that I have a couple but looking to expand my collection

What's a guiche?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a guiche for about 18 years... like my other piercings, it was self done, and I have to say it was the most difficult one to pull off solo... Just no way to get a good look and both hands in the right spot down there...

It was more problematic with care, partly due to location, and partly due to accessibility... but once it healed it was fine.

The most important aspect of the guiche is gauge... you want a fairly robust gauge, nothing finer than 10... 6 is more ideal... the larger gauge offers less discomfort and less like to tear or migrate out, But there is a limit... sizes above 4 can pull continuously and are likely to migrate out unless you get a very thick pinch of skin to pierce.

Multiple Guiches in a row actually change the shape of the perineum into more of a flap of skin and are really very stable, much moreso than most surface piercings.

I wore a ring with a captive rod... with a small stainless steel chain looping from the ring ( either end had a loop that the ring passed thru ) When lying on my back, the chain dangled down to provide anal stimulation during sex or masturbation...
Initially, I had a small stainless weight on the chain that I really loved for its stimulation... but it kept getting pulled on during daily living in ways that were kinda painful... so I simply opted for a slightly heavier, flat link chain, and that worked great. ( flat link chain is like the kind of chain you see on a dog's choker collar...the links are twisted to lie flat... this style of chain slides better and is less likely to get caught, and comes in very small size links suitable to use in body mods.

In 18 years I never took it out...
But I do have to concur with Riven in the fact that they can be quite uncomfortable from time to time, especially if you spend a lot of time doing something like driving. ( the combination of sitting, AND moving your legs to work pedals just really tends to twist the little bastard in ways that
Once I hit my 50s, the guiche became more troublesome... I was driving a lot more and the discomfort was getting more noticeable, and the woman I am seeing was not into piercings, so I took it out.

However... the 18 years I had it I never regretted having it... It gave me a lot of pleasure in its time... and then, in the way of all things, passed .