guidance please on cock rings for my large husband

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we bought the vibrating one a while back, the kind that has sticky rubberystuff around a hard expandable plastic ring. It has fallen apart, the rubberized stuff came off. We would like to try the kinds that slip on/seen pics of the silicone ones w/ the nubby areas. We are hesitant because we are fearful of the thing not going on comfortalby & being waytoo tight when he is erect. We would like to have advice from others who are large. He is 9 inches long & about 6 inches in circumference.
Thanks

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go online and find one, whatever kind you want, maybe adjustable, and get one half to quarter inch smaller than he is. Too much and it could cut off circulation. Too little and it won't do anything.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
myhardwear.com
check my pics, i love this ring, its the best ive ever used. not only does it make you harder, but a bit bigger as well.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MOnster76,
Do you mean that the black one or the red one (that looks like it has an adjustable mechanism) is your fav? & do you mean for ease of putting on and/or removal, or the way it makes you feel (more tension, etc.),
The red one looks like the hard plastic top would hurt me when he is pounding. The black one, is it expandable & then I guess it just slidess off when one is flaccid? Hmm, he can stay erect for some time after ejaculating.
thanks,,

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't mind a bit of advice in this area as well. My girlfriend and I have talked about trying them out but I wouldn't know where to start lol.

Thanks for the link info Monster76 - have any other useful info?

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got one of the myhardwear rings -- it's awesome. Easy to get on, easy to get off, adjustable and, withing a range, comfortable.

First time trying with my wife her first comment was, "that doesn't look very comfortable." I asked, "and what would you base that on? - i'm feeling fine and you get to be the beneficiary." She accepted that, and when we finally got to entering, with a little lube, her first response was simply, "ohhhh". From there things were great.

I'm happy.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
non metal are my favourites - i like the leather adjustable ones

Yeah -- leather is nice. Nice connotations -- part of the "leather" scene. Much less "mechanical" and a little stretchy. The ones I've seen snap in position and are adjustable, easy to get on and off. The typical closed rings (metal, rubber or even rubbery plastic) require a bit more effort to manage getting into and out of.

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
go online to mr-s-leather.com and look up their neoprene cock rings. they are great.
easy to get on and off. durable and not too expensive. you can wear them for a long time. the myhardware are great as well. good luck and when you find the right one post a pic. and share.