Guilty Pleasures

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i thought it'd be fun to get a new kind of thread going where we can all share our guilty pleasures! it could be sexual but also range from anything like music to movies to food and everything in between!

i'll go first... my guilty pleasure is kelly clarkson! i know all the words to her songs :biggrin1:

and i hate to admit it, but i looooove the new britney spears album too! :tongue: "gimme more!"

ok lpsg, your turn!

dylannn44

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My guilty pleasure is Ashlee Simpson -- both musically and as something to wank to. I really did prefer her before the plastic surgery, when she had the black hair and imperfect nose. But what can I say . . .

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My guilty pleasures:

Eating way too many Godiva truffles in one sitting.

Watching bizarre vids on the internet.

Laying in the bottom of the shower until the hot water is gone.

Cold Case Files

Making up silly songs to sing to my kid while rocking her to sleep.

Walking the dog at 2am.

Masturbating to Modern Marvels.

I love sweetened condensed milk from the can too! And i forgot to add:

Picturing all of my hot physicians naked.

And i love being a woman everytime i caress my own breasts.

Reactions: MickeyLee

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
tacky music. oh man, these days i live for it. Gimme More by Brit, Believe by Cher and so much more.

Starbucks. just passing one makes me think "you could be having a Frap right now."

gossip. i hate doing it, but i love hearing it. seriously. i have a friend who is my source for everything, and she holds nothing back.

laughing at other people's misfortunes. i was behind a woman once when we were walking out of a plane, and on the stairs leading to the outside, she fell, skipped about three of the steps and smacked the floor. it gave me a wonderful laugh, even though i felt horrible after.

singing to music while driving. when i get too loud or too into one of the songs, i put my windows up so no one can hear me or see me. :p

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Guilty pleasures...

*Wanking to excess (though there is little guilt)
*The OC and America's Next Top Model lol

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to watch trash "reality TV", here's the list of shows I watch:
america's next top model(my favorite)
Please make me a supermodel
Flavor of love
Millionaire matchmaker
survivor
big brother
amazing race
supernanny
american idol
dancing with the stars
skating with celebrities
top chef
project runway

I'm sure there are a few i've left out.......It's a part time job! on second thought I don't feel at all guilty about my reality tv addiction

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mmm - chocolate! Plain chocolate bar, melted chocolate, chocolate ice cream, chocolate truffles, death-by-chocolate cake... You get the picture...

As for sex - that is a pleasure, but not a guilty one :redface:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My mom used to make this when we were younger. I found this recipe online.

Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk

1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)

Remove label from can. Place unopened can in the bottom of a very deep pot, such as a deep dutch oven. Cover with water so that the water is 3 to 4-inches above the can. Bring the water to a boil and boil steadily for four (4) hours.

Note: You must make sure that the can is always totally covered with water. Never let the water level get down to the top of the can, because this could cause the can to explode.

Don't worry, I've been doing this for years and years. At Easter time I boil 2 to 3 cans at once. After the four (4) hours is up, remove the can with tongs and place on a wire rack to cool. Be assured, the can will not explode. Refrigerate. When can is cold, open and you will have soft caramel; even the color is caramel. The only bad thing about boiling this one can is that you will be sorry you didn't boil two or three.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My mom used to make this when we were younger. I found this recipe online.

Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk

1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)

Remove label from can. Place unopened can in the bottom of a very deep pot, such as a deep dutch oven. Cover with water so that the water is 3 to 4-inches above the can. Bring the water to a boil and boil steadily for four (4) hours.

Note: You must make sure that the can is always totally covered with water. Never let the water level get down to the top of the can, because this could cause the can to explode.

Don't worry, I've been doing this for years and years. At Easter time I boil 2 to 3 cans at once. After the four (4) hours is up, remove the can with tongs and place on a wire rack to cool. Be assured, the can will not explode. Refrigerate. When can is cold, open and you will have soft caramel; even the color is caramel. The only bad thing about boiling this one can is that you will be sorry you didn't boil two or three.
That's the recipe for Dulce de Leche....a popular sweet in south and central America(Oh but wait.....are they americans?)

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watching "Celebrity Rehab with Doctor Drew"! My GOD, that man is HOTTTTTT !!!!!!

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is....
Sucking sweetened condensed milk straight from the tube.
Driving way too fast.
Doing everything to the excess.
:smile: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SWEETENED condensed milk :damnit: Thats it, we need are own...... SUPPORT GROUP......... all sweetened condensed milk .........users this way please :eek:uttahere: