GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Penis Enlargement

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anybody else suspect that we're talking about a 4⅓" flaccid penis increasing to 10+" hard?

I'm skeptical about this report, which is supposedly 9 years old.

Check out the 2009 edition of the GBWR, p. 73. Given Guinness' standards of verifying records, I very sincerely doubt that this is made up. The same model extender used in this record has also made its way into medical publications.

I also posted a link to the record setting doctor's website a few posts back too, if you're interested.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday I purchased the 2009 edition of the Guinness World Records book, and to my surprise there was an entry for penis enlargement!

From page 73:

LONGEST PENIS EXTENSION

A patient of Dr. Ballard Olle Fischer Santos (Brazil) has had his penis enhanced by 6.29 in (16 cm) through surgery and physiotherapy. The first treatment was administered on February 20, 1995, and the patient's full distention of 10.62 in (27 cm) was achieved by March 28, 2000.

I did some research and found that extensive use was made of a "PLD" (Penis Lengthening Device) to help him achieve this tremendous feat!

There were some complications with part of the surgery (asymmetry and fat cysts from the "girth" portion of the procedure). The patient also supplemented his regimen with HCG.

I really liked this quote from the source:

"The importance of this record is not only associated to this patient's amazing penis enlargement, which was even beyond the medical opinion that considered the treatment successful when the penis reached 16 cm in length, but also to attest that a penis can be really enlarged, with no risk to its functions, in spite of many doctors' insistence that penis enlargement is impossible."

Research courtesy of Penis Enlargement- Supporting NEWS

Why am I seeing other people say that the guy started out with a 6.29" and it was lengthened by a little over 4"?

BTX • View topic - my fact of the day(penile enhancement)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody else suspect that we're talking about a 4⅓" flaccid penis increasing to 10+" hard?

I'm skeptical about this report, which is supposedly 9 years old.

I am now a huge fan of being SKEPTICAL on anything this ADMINISTRATOR posts. (he lacks credibility as a Administrator) I suspect at his advanced age he is in the early ages of being completely DAFT, out of touch, and I have personal knowledge he is stupid, but the plus side, he will not be bothered by this post, for
he is immune from common sense, character, conscience and courage.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am now a huge fan of being SKEPTICAL on anything this ADMINISTRATOR posts. (he lacks credibility as a Administrator) I suspect at his advanced age he is in the early ages of being completely DAFT, out of touch, and I have personal knowledge he is stupid, but the plus side, he will not be bothered by this post, for

Speaking of daft, out of touch (with reality or anything remotely resembling it) it's always a hoot reading your posts Eleve-inch-breeder, thank you never so much for posting.

By the way, when are you going to tell us all what measurement eleve is or are you an inch breeder and student?

My warmest regards to your spawn, Q and Tip.

Oh and say Hello to the milk deliveryman too...

and the sock puppets....

...and the lawn mower...

...and the others, far too numerous for me to remember them all.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Might I point out that intentionally posting on a thread, specifically resurrecting an old post written by a member, with the intent to harass another member is deemed as harassment, and may result in a banning of the membership?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Might I point out that intentionally posting on a thread, specifically resurrecting an old post written by a member, with the intent to harass another member is deemed as harassment, and may result in a banning of the membership?
It is harassment, but to be accurate, the poster above him resurrected the thread.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does Guinness have a direct Link to the published article, or is this just an advertisement for the doctor's website?

The thread's been dug out of the dirt and dusted off...but the contents are rotted.
(Dead links, link only to an outside P.E. service)

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brazilians are less restrained by ideology and religion on what to do with their bodies... and they have taken it to the plastic surgery field. Many plastic surgery innovations have been developed by them, precisely because they are open minded.

Thanks. We appreciate it. And now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does Guinness have a direct Link to the published article, or is this just an advertisement for the doctor's website?

The thread's been dug out of the dirt and dusted off...but the contents are rotted.
(Dead links, link only to an outside P.E. service)

Feel free to look it up in a 2009 edition of GBWR, pg. 73.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a scan of the actual article:
guinness.jpg

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Big Al.... I see you had links to the before/after pics a few years ago. They are gone now. Any chance you still have them?

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I was referring to:

Here are some before and after pics from the doctor's website (not sure if it's of this particular patient): Dr. Bayard Ollé Fischer Santos - Impotência / Aumento do pênis / Ejaculação Precoce / Estética Genital