Gulf Coast

bender4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Any huge cocks along the Gulf Coast of Mississippi?

Anyone in Bay of St. Louis, Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gulf Port, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Pascagoula, Gautier, etc.. or even Slidell?

Please email me or PM me. I would like to meet some guys with about 9"+

MaxHungSkotBraun

Just Browsing
Media
It may just be the two of us. Percentage wise, there are actually very few in our category of love gods, so in an area of relatively low population it is probably quite a stroke of good luck to have found a soul mate (or dick mate or whatever the hell you call two guys who can admire each other's equipment with no penis envy?

09c

Experimental Member
Media
I know this thread's past should be a hint, but are there seriously no big, girthy cocks on the coast? Something 8+ in length, 7+ in girth

stemem

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bump.

I've been curious to suck a cock for a while now, but I'm waiting for the right one... the right one being long and girth-y, of course ;P

I'm not really attracted to guys, but I really, really want to suck off a huge cock. It'll probably end up being a one time thing which is why I want it to be special. If anyone on the Gulf Coast or southern states reaching from Texas-Florida have a big cock they'd like to share with a newbie for experience then please contact me.