Gun control

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He stayed put in one room while the shooting was happening in another.Same as I would do,defend my safe zone.You realy are a tool!
Clint, learn how to spell REALLY. Your continued misspelling is becoming irritating.

For you to call someone else a tool is very
stupid. I would never call you a tool because unlike you a tool has use and purpose.

Your argument that guns should be everywhere to be used was proven false by Tempt's article. If everyone had a gun and SWAT showed up how would they know who was innocent and who was guilty? Just as Cal showed in his article more would have ended up injured or dead. I guess to your type a few more innocents killed is justified as long as the guilty party is killed also.
Oh yeah and read the article all the way through(or have someone read it to you) before you go on the attack. Guns are allowed if a concealed carry permit are presented. Guns were on campus. Even conservative reporters had to admit this.

Last edited:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HE did, HE's DEAD, WE NEVER DID

Who is "we"? You don't, I don't, but there are millions who do. In the UK the Labour Shadow Chancellor - the man who wants to be Chancellor after the next election - says the IRA should be "honoured". The story is here. He speaks of the "bravery" of the IRA and of their "sacrifice". This isn't any longer a fringe view. As the view of the Labour Shadow Chancellor, a man right at the heart of Labour, this is effectively the view of the UK Labour party, the party that hopes to be the next government of the UK. After 2020 "honouring" the IRA could be UK policy.

The gunner is being reported as British-born (though I'm not seeing information on the time he actually spent in the UK) and on the basis of his website appears to have glorified the IRA. Perhaps he is following role models, including the UK MP who is now Shadow Chancellor. When someone with this level of seniority in the UK can give such gushing support to the IRA then the views of the gunner are implicitly being seen as respectable.

There has to be a story for a US investigative journalist.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Everyone with a gun thinks they're the "good guy with a gun." Chris Harper Mercer was one of these "good guys" trying to save the world.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who is "we"? You don't, I don't, but there are millions who do. In the UK the Labour Shadow Chancellor - the man who wants to be Chancellor after the next election - says the IRA should be "honoured". The story is here. He speaks of the "bravery" of the IRA and of their "sacrifice". This isn't any longer a fringe view. As the view of the Labour Shadow Chancellor, a man right at the heart of Labour, this is effectively the view of the UK Labour party, the party that hopes to be the next government of the UK. After 2020 "honouring" the IRA could be UK policy.

The gunner is being reported as British-born (though I'm not seeing information on the time he actually spent in the UK) and on the basis of his website appears to have glorified the IRA. Perhaps he is following role models, including the UK MP who is now Shadow Chancellor. When someone with this level of seniority in the UK can give such gushing support to the IRA then the views of the gunner are implicitly being seen as respectable.

There has to be a story for a US investigative journalist.
Oh thanks for the clarification, very intriguing and informative, pat on the back, fist pump, hug..ok..?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is it true Adam was a cowboy
he obviously was an American
Presidential hopeful Kim Davies woudl testify to that
and issue him/her a marriage licence

its just what she would do
perfection extraordinaire ..
blessed and sanctioned by the Pope no less ..

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Tuolumne County sheriff offers details into arrest of four in Summerville High shooting plot

“I believe, with all my heart, the reason we were able to stop this was because we have a level of trust within our community,” Mele said. “When you have a level of trust with the law enforcement, your education – we meet monthly, we meet constantly – you can do this.”

“(They were) pretty dog-gone close. (Close) enough to keep me up last night, to keep my detectives and lieutenants up last night. There was an event that would be coming up that they specifically talked about,” Mele said. “To talk about specifically what, I don’t want to, but enough to move forward ... that we took four children away from their homes in order to protect other children.”

“It is clear from past history such as Columbine and Sandy Hook, as well as other recent events in Oregon, that children are willing and capable of planning and carrying out acts of violence against fellow students and teachers on school grounds,” Havatter said. “While it is easy to say that would never happen in Tuolumne County, the public and local law enforcement must remain vigilant as they did here. That the suspects are young does not minimize the gravity of the conduct nor the potential for great harm to many people.”

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like Sandy Hook, another mother provided the weapons to her mentally challenged son, she should be charged with accessory to murder.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Just like Sandy Hook, another mother provided the weapons to her mentally challenged son, she should be charged with accessory to murder.

As far as i can tell no he wasn't mentally challenged. Think thats giving the mentally challenged a bad name. A potentially dangerous bad name. Socially challenged maybe but it's probably a bad idea to lump all mentally challenged people in with these guys. There seems to be many other factors at work here.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as i can tell no he wasn't mentally challenged. Think thats giving the mentally challenged a bad name. A potentially dangerous bad name. Socially challenged maybe but it's probably a bad idea to lump all mentally challenged people in with these guys. There seems to be many other factors at work here.
He suffered from Asperger's syndrome, he was known to bang his head against the wall, he had mental issues and his stupid ass mother brought him guns anyway.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
It is well established in the case of Adam Lanza that his mom actually bought him the weapon/s he used that day but do we know for a FACT that this latest ones mom also did that?

I have seen no reporting that says that.

Considering the way the NRA has gutted all the laws that might apply to this situation I do not think his mom can be succesfully prosecuted for violating any federal gun laws even if she had bought him the weapons he used.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Still that is not "exactly" the same as "she bought them for her son" which was the case with Adam Lanza's mom. Yes she had a lot of guns and gave her son "easy access" to them and was WAY to "OK" with her "not all there" son having that "easy access" something that many if not most would call "negligent" but it is still not accurate to say "she bought them for him"

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still that is not "exactly" the same as "she bought them for her son" which was the case with Adam Lanza's mom. Yes she had a lot of guns and gave her son "easy access" to them and was WAY to "OK" with her "not all there" son having that "easy access" something that many if not most would call "negligent" but it is still not accurate to say "she bought them for him"
Okay, She purchased the weapons for both of them to use, don't see how it really matters, her son had mental issues and should not have had access to guns.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media