Gun control

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to be fair'
he showed emotion, not terribly often that emotion,but it was there
what confuses me a little, why werent these 'minor changes' made say 5 years ago ..
geuss the xmas break gave him time for thought

gitmo no progress written all over it tho methinks ..

ps
farmer/ranchers apparently 'heavily armed'are currently making more progress in Oregon/against the govt ha

always good for a lauigh the US carry ons'

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Because 5 years ago he was still naive/deluded enough to think that if he were reasonable enough and adopted enough of "there ideas" that they would "take yes for an answer"

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
5 years
was about the time i went off him ..

yep am bored
why i frequent this thread ha, sheer boredom ..

thread been around since balsary,Dec 15, 2012

enough LPSG Politico opinions have been put thru, that several times i have proposed it be sent to the white shit house, maybe in 5 years time, it can be sent duh ha'

surprised no congratulatory thanks pres, has been forthcomming,bu not really

Inside Story: Can Obama's gun control plan work?

Published on Jan 5, 2016
Barack Obama starts his final year in office focusing on gun control. His efforts to press Congress to address the controversial issue have failed. Republicans are sharply critical of Obama's proposed restrictions following more mass shootings across the US. The powerful National Rifle Association is also gunning for Obama's plan. The president says his plan won't prevent mass shootings but will save many lives. On Inside Story, an in-depth discussion on whether the new gun control measures can curb gun-related violence.Presenter: Richelle CareyGuests:Jerry Henry, a gun lobbyist and Executive Director of Georgia Carry dot org, an organization aimed at protecting the rights of people in Georgia to own and carry firearms.John Rosenthal, founder and Chairman of Stop Handgun Violence. Nils Duquet, researcher at the Flemish Peace Institute.

Don't you have a street corner you're supposed to be working? Better make that change and head back to your trailer park.
Don't you have a lonely evening of ramen noodles and 3 dollar wine in front of your Netflix app to get back to?

Your President and Chief, the guy or gal (one day :) ) along with all past presidents has admitted it is far, far, way, way far too late to do anything about introducing sensible laws restricting weapons being placed in the hands of morons.

This is the person you know, that is privy to information, you, me and everyone else have no itty bitty knowledge of. Some hair raising and premature hair greying stuff.

The President of your United States is afraid of his and your countries future, yet many here laugh it off.

You guys really need to think about your shit.

At least Obama has insured his place in history 'he tried'. Unlike many other past leaders. A few of whom have been assassinated by crazy people.

Obama has put himself up as a target for the crazy. He leads, he sends guys overseas to do a job, he tries to do his at home too, he admits it's his responsibility to try. Has the balls as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this just goes to show that we need more guns. Everything shows that we need more guns. More guns!

734833_962868703785115_9154240684093303131_n.jpg

Text version with links to sources:

A man tried to rob my store, but I have a concealed carry license, so I pulled out my gun. I unintentionally shot a bystander, and one of my bullets hit a nearby house. The robber got away unharmed. (IL, 12/05)

I heard a noise so I grabbed my shotgun to investigate, but unintentionally discharged it into my five-month-old baby’s crib. (GA, 12/06)

I wanted my 14-year-old niece to give me her Jordans so I could sell them. She said no, so I shot her dead. (WA, 12/07)

My neighbor was watching a movie and the sound was bothering me so I knocked on his door and shot him when he answered. (MO, 12/12)

My fiancé was holding my dog so I could euthanize it with my gun. The bullet went through the dog and into his wrist. (FL, 12/15)

I was teaching my wife how to defend herself with a gun when I unintentionally shot her in the shoulder. (OK, 12/16)

A coworker made a joke about me so I shot him in the butt. (PA, 12/17)

Dad and I were fighting and his gun fell on the floor. It went off when I picked it up and shot mom dead. (MI, 12/17)

I was watching the Eagles game with my buddies and we got into an argument about football, so I shot three of them. (PA, 12/20)

I was using video chat to demonstrate the proper way to clean a gun when I unintentionally shot myself on camera. (FL, 12/22)

I met a woman who didn’t believe in God, so I shot her dead and made a shrine out of her body. (AZ, 12/24)

My boyfriend didn’t want to spend Christmas with my mom, so I shot him. (SC, 12/25)

I got a new gun for Christmas and I was playing with it and unintentionally shot my two-year-old niece in the face. (OR, 12/25)

Another customer at McDonald’s yelled at me that my order was ready, so I shot him. (FL, 12/26)

I got into an argument at a family gathering, so I started blasting away in a blind rage. I shot two little kids playing with Christmas presents. (MI, 12/27)

My brother accused me of disrespecting our mom, so I threatened to shoot him. He handed me my gun and dared me to shoot him, so I did. Twice. (FL, 12/27)

I grabbed my gun to go see what my dogs were barking at. I unintentionally shot myself in the leg, then lied to police and said a home invader shot me. (NY, 12/28)

I heard somebody approaching my bed in the middle of the night, so I grabbed my gun and fired. It was my daughter. She’s dead now. (FL, 12/29)

A car pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex while the driver consulted the GPS. The headlights were right in my face, so I shot nine times at the car, hitting the six-year-old in the back seat. (TX, 12/29)

My son’s girlfriend was using my washing machine, and we had a fight about it, so I shot her and another guy who was visiting and then my unarmed son wrestled my gun away and shot me with it. (CA, 12/31)

A guy fell asleep at my New Year’s Eve party. I thought it would be funny to scare him and wake him up with my gun pointed at his face. But I unintentionally shot him in the head. (AZ, 12/31)

Your President and Chief, the guy or gal (one day :) ) along with all past presidents has admitted it is far, far, way, way far too late to do anything about introducing sensible laws restricting weapons being placed in the hands of morons.

This is the person you know, that is privy to information, you, me and everyone else have no itty bitty knowledge of. Some hair raising and premature hair greying stuff.

The President of your United States is afraid of his and your countries future, yet many here laugh it off.

You guys really need to think about your shit.

At least Obama has insured his place in history 'he tried'. Unlike many other past leaders. A few of whom have been assassinated by crazy people.

Obama has put himself up as a target for the crazy. He leads, he sends guys overseas to do a job, he tries to do his at home too, he admits it's his responsibility to try. Has the balls as far as I'm concerned.
Yes completely has balls to "try" in the last few months of his presidency knowing full well anything he does will just set up more conflict for the next presidency. He has huge balls for crying over 1st graders on national television way after it supposedly happened. Huge balls for leaving billions of dollars in gear and weapons in the Middle East currently being employed by Isis.

I think it's funny you even say sensible laws. Got take a look at the gun control bill sent to the house floor on dec 15th that waiting to be voted on that makes it a crime to purchase or possess 90% of all rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Leaving safe only pump shotguns and bolt actions that don't use a removable magazine. his executive orders will prevent most senior citizens who receive social security from possessing a firearm in regards of their own safety. Absurd.

Well, this just goes to show that we need more guns. Everything shows that we need more guns. More guns!

734833_962868703785115_9154240684093303131_n.jpg

Text version with links to sources:

A man tried to rob my store, but I have a concealed carry license, so I pulled out my gun. I unintentionally shot a bystander, and one of my bullets hit a nearby house. The robber got away unharmed. (IL, 12/05)

I heard a noise so I grabbed my shotgun to investigate, but unintentionally discharged it into my five-month-old baby’s crib. (GA, 12/06)

I wanted my 14-year-old niece to give me her Jordans so I could sell them. She said no, so I shot her dead. (WA, 12/07)

My neighbor was watching a movie and the sound was bothering me so I knocked on his door and shot him when he answered. (MO, 12/12)

My fiancé was holding my dog so I could euthanize it with my gun. The bullet went through the dog and into his wrist. (FL, 12/15)

I was teaching my wife how to defend herself with a gun when I unintentionally shot her in the shoulder. (OK, 12/16)

A coworker made a joke about me so I shot him in the butt. (PA, 12/17)

Dad and I were fighting and his gun fell on the floor. It went off when I picked it up and shot mom dead. (MI, 12/17)

I was watching the Eagles game with my buddies and we got into an argument about football, so I shot three of them. (PA, 12/20)

I was using video chat to demonstrate the proper way to clean a gun when I unintentionally shot myself on camera. (FL, 12/22)

I met a woman who didn’t believe in God, so I shot her dead and made a shrine out of her body. (AZ, 12/24)

My boyfriend didn’t want to spend Christmas with my mom, so I shot him. (SC, 12/25)

I got a new gun for Christmas and I was playing with it and unintentionally shot my two-year-old niece in the face. (OR, 12/25)

Another customer at McDonald’s yelled at me that my order was ready, so I shot him. (FL, 12/26)

I got into an argument at a family gathering, so I started blasting away in a blind rage. I shot two little kids playing with Christmas presents. (MI, 12/27)

My brother accused me of disrespecting our mom, so I threatened to shoot him. He handed me my gun and dared me to shoot him, so I did. Twice. (FL, 12/27)

I grabbed my gun to go see what my dogs were barking at. I unintentionally shot myself in the leg, then lied to police and said a home invader shot me. (NY, 12/28)

I heard somebody approaching my bed in the middle of the night, so I grabbed my gun and fired. It was my daughter. She’s dead now. (FL, 12/29)

A car pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex while the driver consulted the GPS. The headlights were right in my face, so I shot nine times at the car, hitting the six-year-old in the back seat. (TX, 12/29)

My son’s girlfriend was using my washing machine, and we had a fight about it, so I shot her and another guy who was visiting and then my unarmed son wrestled my gun away and shot me with it. (CA, 12/31)

A guy fell asleep at my New Year’s Eve party. I thought it would be funny to scare him and wake him up with my gun pointed at his face. But I unintentionally shot him in the head. (AZ, 12/31)
You should read those sources and the facts surrounding the incidents because it's not precisely as accurate as parents against gun violence would have you believe, of the 30,000 gun deaths a year 20,000 are suicides. So is the left arguing they don't want people to kill themselves? But they have no problem aborting a fetus? Hmmmmm.

Yes completely has balls to "try" in the last few months of his presidency knowing full well anything he does will just set up more conflict for the next presidency. He has huge balls for crying over 1st graders on national television way after it supposedly happened. Huge balls for leaving billions of dollars in gear and weapons in the Middle East currently being employed by Isis.

I think it's funny you even say sensible laws. Got take a look at the gun control bill sent to the house floor on dec 15th that waiting to be voted on that makes it a crime to purchase or possess 90% of all rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Leaving safe only pump shotguns and bolt actions that don't use a removable magazine. his executive orders will prevent most senior citizens who receive social security from possessing a firearm in regards of their own safety. Absurd.

Why should senior citizens be afraid? Because they do not posses a firearm. Are you for real?

If this is the case your senior citizens are afraid, then why the hell are you overseas shooting up others and not protecting your own gun toting citizens?

Forget the weapons in question. Ask the question why you think your elders should be afraid in their own country or community of guns.

Soon it will be if not already you need to own a gun because of terrorists. Before that it was because of the English that had guns, before that it was because of the Mexicans, before that the Indians or vice- versa....your history comes after many failed civilizations that sent troops thousands of kilometres away..... Your way is endless and leads to self destruction.

You use all and every excuse except the one and only..........you need a gun to protect yourself from your neighbour. Yet you will never admit it.

You were given the lead after many millennia because you guys were new on the block. Repeat and squander. Just an observer.

Passin thru.................

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we could trust the goverment not to make a whos who of gun owners, expanded back gound checks would still only keep guns out of the hands of those who try o get guns throught legal channels. In big citys not only is it eazyer to get a gun illegally ( black market ) it is also way cheaper. So find a way that elmanates illegal gun sales.

Reactions: Mr_Bulldog

If we could trust the goverment not to make a whos who of gun owners[/COLOR][/COLOR], expanded back gound checks would still only keep guns out of the hands of those who try o get guns throught legal channels. In big citys not only is it eazyer to get a gun illegally ( black market ) it is also way cheaper. So find a way that elmanates illegal gun sales.

There you have it. You do not trust your democratically elected government. So, tell me why are you sending troops overseas again? You trust your government to do that don't you?

Yet you do not trust your government. Do you realize how insane it sounds?

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I served my country for over 24 years, and am a peace officer now, and NO I do not trust the goverment, never really did and what trust I did have in the federal goverment has all but gone out the window over the last eight years. Any one who ever trust/trusted thier goverment with out questen is the insane one.

Reactions: 185248

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mr Bulldog, to your earlier post...
"He has huge balls for crying over 1st graders on national television way after itsupposedly happened."

Please don't tell me you think Newtown was a hoax/setup by the gov't to take your guns away!!!!!!!!

I served my country for over 24 years, and am a peace officer now, and NO I do not trust the goverment, never really did and what trust I did have in the federal goverment has all but gone out the window over the last eight years. Any one who ever trust/trusted thier goverment with out questen is the insane one.

Never question your own belief to do good.

Your business these days is in peace, as you say. How do you accomplish this?