Gun control

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d normally avoid any discussion about race, but my god, imagine the commotion if these people were black or hispanic.
They would have been jailed or shot and killed if they were people of color.

The Second Amendment must have a color clause in really tiny print somewhere...

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever hunted or had experience shooting? I think not most likely.

A 346 yard hebeats! art shot, in 5 F weather, leaning on a pickup mirror for a rest is not easy. One must learn to squeeze the trigger between heart-A heart-beat can make all the difference between a hit or miss. Try it out some day.

As for sport I can "kinda" agree. I've shot more deer for my freezer with a bow and arrow, than I ever have with a rifle.
Farthest shot there was a pinch under 45 yards, most much closer as in under 20 yards.

Deer have an acute sense of smell. You have to learn to play the wind to not get detected. Fart at the wrong time and freezer is empty.

I'm an old man now. Climbing into a tree stand could mean death for me, at this point in life. For my couple last years before I have to through in the towel, I must stick with the hi-tech stuff you mentioned. Thanks for listening and I hope you understand.

You said, "One must learn to squeeze the trigger between heart beats, A heart-beat can make all the difference between a hit or miss".

My hubby that shot with the State Police pistol team told me that and I through he was nuts. I started trying to listen to my heart, it was hard but I did master it. It works great on standing targets and does make a difference. Impossible on a moving target because it's beating so fast there ain't no in-be-tween.. lol

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You said, "One must learn to squeeze the trigger between heart beats, A heart-beat can make all the difference between a hit or miss".

My hubby that shot with the State Police pistol team told me that and I through he was nuts. I started trying to listen to my heart, it was hard but I did master it. It works great on standing targets and does make a difference. Impossible on a moving target because it's beating so fast there ain't no in-be-tween.. lol

Well that wasn't as reassuring as I'm sure it was meant to be. o_O

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You are correct Julie. It would take a much better man than me, to shoot at a running target between heart beats!
If you or the hubby ever master that, please share the secret with me.

I'm 64 years old now and not as steady as I used to be, but can still get er done. It's a no-no I know, but a couple beers help me shoot better these days and steady me out.

These days, I just feel lucky to still be alive. Shit is getting real here in Iowa and I'm scared! The husband of a gal I've worked with 17 years, was diagnosed with Corona Virus last Sunday, moderate symptoms and stayed home. She woke up yesterday morning to find him dead. I did not have any close contact with her, but it is very scary. It's just hitting too close to home for comfort.

You and hubby, please stay safe and healthy my friend!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The same group that radicalized Timothy McVeigh. Direct fucking connect to these assholes and McVeigh.

White Supremacist Militia shuts down a government building and Burgerland does fuck all. Cuz something 2A, MAGA, Obamagate?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Darwinism:
To mock responsible gun owners who support gun safety measures like trigger discipline, some gun extremists have started posting photos of themselves pointing loaded weapons at their own penises while their finger is on the trigger.
Here’s Why Men Are Pointing Loaded Guns at Their Dicks
Internal fighting among gun owners has led to one of the dumbest memes of all time.

Gun people are taking pictures of themselves aiming weapons at their dicks. The safety is off, their finger hovers on the trigger, and the barrel of the weapon is pointed straight at their genitals. “Now these MAGA dolts are pointing guns at their dicks with the safeties off and their fingers on the trigger EY4pMcMVcAATswr.jpg

Here’s Why Men Are Pointing Loaded Guns at Their Crotches

I feel so owned.....

Reactions: keenobserver

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gun permits and purchases have skyrocketed since the protests. Gun dealers can’t keep up with the pace to meet demand.

Thank you peaceful protesters.
Not a word about the fraud investigation of the NRA.............go to the Country Club.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a word about the fraud investigation of the NRA.............go to the Country Club.

???? The NRA is a lobbying group. What does that have to do with the spike in gun permits and sales as a result of the riots? You wouldn’t be trolling, would you?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
???? The NRA is a lobbying group. What does that have to do with the spike in gun permits and sales as a result of the riots? You wouldn’t be trolling, would you?

Legally they were operating as a charity - not a lobbying group. Seems that will be a problem going forward.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought they were a gun safety group? C'mon man.....