Gunnar Stone

Noize99

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Starting this month I will be changing the way I run this account! PLEASE watch the full video to fully understand the changes & how I will be running my page for now on!

- NO PPV! (Except Bottoming Vids)
- New Video Posted EVERY MONDAY (Only $6.25 Per Video)
- Bonus Exclusive Clips & Pics throughout the week!
- Unlimited DMs- Free Chat

---

Guess he will eventually do bottoming videos?
New video posted every Monday (only 6.25 per video)

THAT IS PPV!

_evs_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Cadeshi was right. the video was already available and he would send the ppv to you if you ask for it. it looked real from the preview.

is the preview on his onlyfans? it's quite pricey to join though. :(

He's in a 3way with John Bronco and a trans..the trans fucks him

sounds hot. glad that hanging out with john bronco and jake daniels rubbed off on him. hope he's a much better bottom than john is though. saw a preview of gunnar sucking dick and he's infinitely better at it than john or jake is. it's unfortunate that gunnar's videos are so difficult to come by (online).

latinoguy

Sexy Member
Media
is the preview on his onlyfans? it's quite pricey to join though. :(

sounds hot. glad that hanging out with john bronco and jake daniels rubbed off on him. hope he's a much better bottom than john is though. saw a preview of gunnar sucking dick and he's infinitely better at it than john or jake is. it's unfortunate that gunnar's videos are so difficult to come by (online).
Please if you or other can share here or in private message his new video bottomng. Thanks