Gunner Nelson

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just watched the most recent episode of Celebrity Fit Club on E! Singer Gunner Nelson joined the show (after another dropped out). He is the twin son of famously hung child television and singing star Ricky Nelson. And it definitely looks like Gunner got his dad's large endowment. When he walked onto the stage, he was wearing tight green pants and showing a huge bulge. It was seriously huge -- there was no doubt that he was packing something special down there. I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes and see him running and working out in hopefully some sweatpants or bike shorts.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the picture Pecker. While Gunner is the one on the right in that photo, his package on Celebrity Fit Club looked like Matthew's (the one on the left). Quite hefty!! :biggrin1:

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, the first thing I looked at when he walked in the room on Celebrity Fit Club was his package. My eyes just naturally gravitated there and wow, what a freakin' bulge! I kept thinking "yeah, you put on some weight there... in your pants!"

Then the second thing that came to mind was coming here and telling all of you about it, but someone beat me! :) Oh happy day. More Gunner, please.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MsLulu said:
Then the second thing that came to mind was coming here and telling all of you about it, but someone beat me! :) Oh happy day. More Gunner, please.

:tongue: Ms. Lulu...I'm glad that someone else saw Celebrity Fit Club and thought the same thing I did about Gunner's bulge. It was so huge and pronounced -- I've never seen anything like it before on television. I can't wait for the next episode!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while channel surfing I saw that show and WOW, yes, that was some big ole package he was packing, I thought no but yep there is no denying he has something good going on down there!

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I disagree. I think he looked quite nice in those boxer-briefs. He definitely had something going on down there. His pants were so tight, that I believe that his underwear bulge would become the pants bulge we all saw.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
041107_dateline_degeneres_hmed5p.hmedium.jpg
B000000WH8.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

separated at birth? is this blasphemy?

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met both brothers at a CD signing in LA a few years back. Gunner was wearing brown suede pants and you could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear. His bulge was VERY nice and such a turn on!