Gunner

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Cleught Clitickler, Jul 30, 2005.

1. D_Cleught Clitickler

Anyone know Gunner from www.gunnerworld.com? Seems like he has a lot of parties - has anyone ever met him? Done anything with him? What's he like? cheers.

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yeah. Gunner and I are friends (He's originally from Louisiana). Sex with him? Only a few times, but those episodes are memorable. He's a very laid back guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, and that seems to work for him. His parties are wild happenings, and I wouldn't recommend them for the faint of heart.

3. D_Cleught Clitickler

He certainly appears quite chilled. He was in London a couple of years ago but I missed him :-( He must get thousands of guys who wanna meet up with him. I'd be happy having a beer with him, but I'd really love to see and get a hold of what's in his pants!!

4. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

Yes...but only in my dreams! :loveya:

5. Imported

Gold Member

nburry: does anyone have any pics or vids of him to post?

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Gunner was born in Louisiana but his family moved almost immediately to California and then to Hawaii and then to Delware. Since he's been 12, he's lived in and around Philadelphia and New York.

His website says he's only been having sex with guys -- his buddies -- for the past year. Is that true? Seems weird.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

But keep in mind that Gunner wrote that info in 1998. I met him in 2000: he was no virgin with guys by then.

<!--QuoteBegin-nburry

does anyone have any pics or vids of him to post?[/quote]

Gunner&#39;s photos are copyrighted and he doesn&#39;t appreciate them being posted anywhere without his permission. If you want to see pictures of him, register at his fan club&#39;s Yahoo&#33; group: it&#39;s free.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gunner_Fan_Club/

Draft saved Draft deleted