gunnerworld.com

longcocklondon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Randy+Jul 2 2005, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Randy &#064; Jul 2 2005, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mimosurfDutch@Jun 26 2005, 09:20 PM
not even a tour to whack it to? :(
[post=324275]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah there is - click Gunner World Tour and you&#39;re off.
Dooi
[post=325814]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

what amzing cocks&#33; :wow: shame it&#39;s not a free site :( anyone know any big cock free sites
i&#39;m to mean to pay haha

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thing is this site is interesting for about five mins, but the guys are not sexy at all. On Xtube they did have Gunnerworld videos of a boat full of big dicked men from Brazil, but that's gone now. So I joined the main site for more of the same. There wasn't any! They just have big dicks. That's it! It seems that they are all skinny hairless twenty one year olds, or guys trying to be skinny hairless twenty one year olds. There is a section where you can send in your pictures, so you have amateur guys sending them their cock photos, but who is going to waste energy wading through page after page of unsexy guys with big cocks!

Sorry Gunnerworld, the site was confusing, the men were dated and it was a horrible waste of time.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL I agree.They NEVER return replies on email.I used to be a member of the website,but got tired of the same old pictures,and dvds.I do have a video,and 2 dvds,but sure wish Gunner would cum out with some new dvd.Even if its all solo
I would buy it.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see on the gunnerworld website that they now have a "store"to buy the dvds,but so far,the last 2 dvds that gunner is in,also the Brazil guys dvd,I have from several years ago.Mebbe since the new "store"gunner will do some new dvds.Would like to hire him for an hr.or 2 but he is too far away.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I signed onto gunnerworld a while back. The pics and a few videos catch your attention for about a minute, but there's not a lot of updates.

So basically, it's a waste of time and rip-off.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone know what happened to Gunner? Did he die? Change careers? I looked up the site the other day and it looks like it hasn't been updated in years. One would think he's atleast doing some sort of films somewhere.

phillylp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude lives in Philly, I used to talk to him but I haven't heard from him in a year or so... I was almost going to be in one of his videos.

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me only a new set of pics with Aleshandre would be worth re-joining...