Gus Gustawes

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Got "Surfer,Dude" from our Library and watched the "Special Features" section in the making of the movie. One of the Producers was named Gus Gustawes (and his brother Mark also produced/helped write) the film. Gus is a HUNK!! There is a quick scene of him squatting down talking to MMcConaughey and Gus has quite a nice bulge on him. I don't know how to get "screen captures" off of discs or I certainly would have caught THAT moment. I googled and got zilch (a few face pics from McConaughey's website) ------- anybody know anything about this guy? Anyone who has the movie get that screen capture and post it! Thanks!
Gosh I luv this site!!:smile::wink:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get my captures by holding shift and pressing print screen on my pc keyboard then open paint and use the paste option to display the desktop I just captured. There you can crop the selection you want and save as jpg. Hope this makes sense to you. good luck.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get my captures by holding shift and pressing print screen on my pc keyboard then open paint and use the paste option to display the desktop I just captured. There you can crop the selection you want and save as jpg. Hope this makes sense to you. good luck.

Thanks Deno -- I'll see if it works!!

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks Deno -- I'll see if it works!!

I use "Power DVD" that came with my PC. I got to the part I wanted and pushed the pause button -- hit the shift and print screen buttons and nada -- zilch. Am I doing something wrong?? Any other way to capture pics from a DVD??:confused:

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you happen to be operating Windows Vista, there is a screen capture toolin the Accessories Folder in Start/All Programs list. In Accessories you'll find a tool called Snipping Tool. This tool allows you to crop in on an image on your screen, crop it, and then save it as a jpg on your hard drive, or it allows you to copy and paste into a graphic's manipulation program, (such as Paint, also located in the Accessories folder). Also, some laptops will only capture an screen image by pressing The Fn (Function) key and the PrnSc key (Print Screen), simultaneously.

Attachments