Gus Hanson HOT?

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by donut2069, Dec 17, 2006.

1. donut2069

donut2069 New Member

Does anyone think Gus Hanson (Poker player) is HOT! I'm wonder if he's hung and bi? What you ya think?

2. UMBuster

UMBuster New Member

I don't think he's hot at all. I had never heard of him. I just did a google search. I would give him a 3 out of 10.

3. Manraker

Manraker Member

I think he is pretty hot. And I wondered while watching him play whether he was gay or not. There seem to be a few gay guys in the World Series of Poker. There was some controversy a while back because one of the announcers made some bizarre homosexual comments about one of the players, how cute he was and said, excuse me while I go after him or something along those lines and the guy saying it all was supposed to be married. Wacky. There's been a lot of talk of Negreanu being gay and I think he had to openly deny it. I never thought he was. He's just Canadian. :)

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    boy you guys are sure stretching the term celebrity. Poker players are now considered celebrities? I thought politicians was stretching it.

A celebrity is a widely-recognized or famous person who commands a high degree of public and media attention.

A famous definition of celebrity comes from the cultural theorist Daniel Boorstin. In his book,The Image: A Guide to Pseudo-Events in America, he cynically describes celebrities as people well known for their “well-knowness"

5. xpstzip1

xpstzip1 New Member

if you're looking for hot poker players, check out patrik antonius. he's some kinda model/tennis player turned pro poker player

Patrik Antonius

6. Magicgayboy

Magicgayboy New Member

Just from looking at him briefly on google, and without knowing ANYTHING else about him I'd say:

No, he's not that attractive IMO

Yes, he may be gay/bi

7. Manraker

Manraker Member

In answer to the somewhat tongue-in-cheek remarks (at least I hope they were) about celebrities, I have to say that when Poker Players are on tv day after day on ESPN and are winning $5 million prizes, they certainly qualify as celebs. Many are featured in tv commercials. They are definitely bigger celebs than the third-tier stars who appear on game show celebrity tournaments like Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy.

8. NovaBone

NovaBone New Member

I like to think that anyone with the name 'Gus' is packin major meat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice