Guy at gym keeps showing me his cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Falcon9, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

The tables are turned, instead of me showing off my hard cock (here at lpsg)... a young guy at my health club keeps showing me his cock in the showers. There is no curtain or privacy. He'll be in a shower stall opposite me and starts pulling on his cock and making it hard in front of me. I don't want to encourage it so I stand with my back facing him. But when I turn around he's stroking and pulling on it. Good looking guy too and this has happend a few times now. Would you believe I am like the oppposite of what you see in the pics here... I'd rather have a curtain between us and NOT show my cock off in this kind of situation!

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    yes i CAN believe it........it was bound to happen.......I know if i were naked in the shower across form you, I would certainly "test the waters', and see if i got any response....My guess is a few more times of you turning your back to him, unless he's completetly clueless, he'll get the hint that you arent interested.(or perhaps you are enjoying being on the recieving end of an exhibitionist!)

3. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

maybe hes just an exhibitionist. or perhaps he wants to do somethin or expecting a show from you as well. i personally think that its rude to be doing that in front of someone who isnt reciprocating.

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

It does beg an interesting question, though. HardGuard is a good looking guy for sure, but maybe other people in the shower and gym facility he's lifting might feel the same way about HG when he goes on an exhibitionism drive. I don't know if he does the same things you do, HG; somehow, I get the sense that you're a little more, I dunno, "teasing," like you'll let it hang big and wash it a bit as opposed to straight out masturbating right there. Anyway, just because you have a big cock and you're confident in it, that doesn't mean everyone looking at it (whether willfully or if it's thrust in their faces) will have an instantaneously positive reaction.

The question is, with this experience under the belt, are you going to reflect upon or change your behaviors, or not?

5. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

DB, what happens I think is I talked to this guy ONCE while at the gym so I guess he thinks I'm friendly which I try to be, but my sense is that in his mind he mistakes it for being somehow interested. No teasing on my part in the showers man, just there to get clean. And then each time I've seen him, he gets busy in front of me. I tend to agree with barsonlyone and appreciate his take on this, if it isn't a mutual thing it is kind of rude in a sense. LPSG's galleries are about those of us that like to show it and see it here and that works for me, for now.

6. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe he's impressed with what he sees between your legs and wants to show you that he's in the same league. Men can be very competitive when it comes to cock sizes.

7. anon265

anon265 Member

You profile doesn't specifically say whether you are gay or straight, but whatever the case may be, it sounds like attention from this man is not welcome. You've sent subtle signals that it isn't welcome and yet it continues.

My impulse was to suggest that you somehow time things such that you are not in the shower at the same time with this man. But that's wrong. You have the same right to be in the shower anytime you feel like. Time to be less subtle.

Approach him in the parking lot (during the day) when you are both dressed and when you can speak frankly to him without calling him out in front of everyone. Look straight into his eyes, and tell him calmly and explicitly: "You've been masturbating in front of me in the shower. It's making me uncomfortable and I want you to stop doing it." Then turn around and walk away. Write down the date and time and your exact words to him...

That should stop it. However ...
    If it happens again, it's harassment ... warn him that you will inform the management. Date and time.
    If it happens again, inform the management. Date and time.
    If again ... threaten, in writing, certified mail, to sue the club. Date and time.
    If again ... contact an attorney and sue the club.

8. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Kimahri, that is an interesting point. Maybe it is a contest, but I think it has more to do with hormones somehow. Anon265, that seems like a lot of extra trouble to go through to make some kind of point when it is a lot less effort just to turn my back in the shower and shrug it off. As Industrialsize mentions above, eventually he'll probably get the message. I'm really not so concerned about what is right or wrong here (who am I to judge) but the idea that in someways it is ironic that I show my own stuff off here at lpsg but in other situations, I have no interest in putting on any kind of a display and would even try to avoid doing so.

9. eldeld

eldeld New Member

You know, the more I read this response the more I am in agreement!

But a couple of points to consider. Could he be getting off on you turning and giving him your rear to stare at? It would be my impulse to leave the area until he is done and then return. It would probably even be more my impulse to be very direct with the man and tell him to cut the crap. I know how important it is to preserve someone's dignity, yet this young man is thoroughly disinterested in preserving yours.

I agree with approaching the young man and documenting the conversation. I also agree with alerting the club. Document that dialogue as well. Also, this young man has obviously arranged his affairs to be at the gym at the same time as you and/or terminate his workout in order to be in the showers at the same time. I would rearrange my schedule to avoid him.

10. anon265

anon265 Member

As we all know, sometimes doing what is right takes a bit of trouble and confrontation. You have the right to use the gym without having to put up with someone masturbating in front of you when you don't like it (it's probably not a good place even if you did like it). The man can't read your mind. Maybe he thinks you're being demure in some way. If what he is doing makes you uncomfortable, you need to tell him that.

Who are you to judge? You're you. You absolutely have the right to judge what is right and wrong concerning what is done to you.

It's not ironic at all. People come to LPSG to talk about and display large penises
    ... talk about sex ... and have fun. You go to the gym to work out and get fit. Makes perfect sense to me.

11. anon265

anon265 Member

I appreciate your response, and I agree with what you stated, except for this.

If ... if ... this is a harassment situation, this IMHO is the worst thing he could do. Not only will this only validate the harasser's actions in his own mind, HardGuard will have given up his right to go to the gym whenever he likes without unwelcome sexual attention.

12. eldeld

eldeld New Member

I think I'm inclined to agree with you on this. But for those who are not agressive or assertive enough this may be a peaceful way out.

I tend to choose the most direct approach. That is, now that I am older (37).

I remember about 7 years ago I was in a sauna and a well-built brother came in. He just got out of the shower and was slightly chubbed. He came in and was giving verbal clues of his interest. I ignored the cues and pretended I was into relaxing and closing my eyes. I noticed that he got up and started stretching, bending over touching his toes and all. He the laid out on the bench ass up and legs spread so you can see his balls. He also did a lot of body rubbing and maintained a chub. I didn't know how to handle the situation and just ignored it. It was quite awkward and although I didn't want to do anything with him I did get an erection. This was totally awkward and I wanted to leave but couldn't. I felt very trapped and victimized.

All this to say, I understand the awkwardness and the feeling of not knowing how to handle such a situation.

I would be interested in hearing how HardGuy handles this one!

13. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most importantly - how does his cock compare to yours HG? LOL

14. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    As anon has said, maybe HG could meet him after and document it. But why should he have to? If I were HG, I'd just take a look at the guy in the shower, and if he's fluffing and flirting, say something then. No need to make it later; no need to take it outside, etc.

This might shock and embarrass the guy into realizing HG isn't interested. He may respond that he's not doing anything; what is HG talking about; etc. Or he just may cower away embarassed. We all know HG has a body worth looking at, and since he was nice to the guy once, maybe the guy's just over enamored and needs to be brought to reality.

If that doesn't work then call in the gym law. No need making a big case out of it without first having some directness.

Draft saved Draft deleted