Guy from MTV: "I Bet You Will!"

lemontree

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
First off, I apologize for posting this in this part of the site if it's not the right area... I didn't know where else to put it :(.

A few years ago MTV had a game show called "I Bet You Will". It wasn't anything special; just some perosn getting dared to do some stupid stunt. There was this one particular episode, however, that this guy had the absolute HUGEST bulge I've ever seen. His challenge was to race another guy on a tricycle on the sand on this track in nothing but a jock strap. I remember looking at it and thinking that it must be stuffed.

I don't remember the episode number, so I guess this really is a hardcore challenge. If you guys could find the clip, though, that'd be hot!
Thanks in advance!
:smile:

MrConsumer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lemontree...

The host of "I Bet You Will" was Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame (the movie about eating at McD's for a month and getting very fat).

I Bet You Will was a website before it became a TV show, but that site is now gone. It contained homemade videos of all the stunts. I don't know the episode you are referring to, but maybe this extra bit of information will aid in your search.

MrConsumer