Guy from That '70s Show you're most into...

Which guy from That '70s Show are you most into?

• Topher Grace

Votes: 73 22.7%
  • Danny Masterson

Votes: 56 17.4%
  • Ashton Kutcher

Votes: 73 22.7%
  • Wilmer Valderrama

Votes: 82 25.5%
  • Kurtwood Smith

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Don Stark

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Josh Meyers

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Josh Duhamel

Votes: 17 5.3%

• Total voters

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After looking at the following Ashton Kutcher thread...

http://www.lpsg.org/81356-ashton-kutcher-in-calvins.html

...I got to thinking about how much I prefer Topher Grace...or Danny Masterson...or...

So of all the guys from That '70s Show, who are you most into?

Bonus points to anyone who can guess why I included Josh Duhamel as an option.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Red was the coolest guy in the show. I wouldn't let him anywhere near my cock though!

pma1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is Josh included because his first movie was "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" with Topher Grace?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Josh was on the show for awhile when they had the record store. He even worked in it. I would think it was the end of the show or close. Didn't Eric leave to so to africa or something and donna was dating the character Josh Myers played.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
'Tiz true. Wilmer Valderrama packs a mighty sword beneath his tighty whiteys. According to Mr. Valderrama (and some celebrity sylphs who have sat on it) he packs about 8.3 inches of engorged man meat when enticed to do so. And I'm not just referring to buying a package of hot dogs and gluing them together. The kid is for real.

Sigh.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is Josh included because his first movie was "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" with Topher Grace?

You're half right.

Josh was on the show for awhile when they had the record store. He even worked in it. I would think it was the end of the show or close. Didn't Eric leave to so to africa or something and donna was dating the character Josh Myers played.

You're right about Josh Meyers, but other people were trying to figure out why I included Josh Duhamel as one of the poll options, since he was never on the show. pma1 got half the answer, because he did a movie with Topher Grace.

Can anyone guess the other reason? I'll give you a hint. He's connected to one of the other actors on the show.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We go 10 years back in time to see aspiring male models Josh Duhamel and Ashton Kutcher fight it out in an International Modeling Contest. As many of you know, these two hunks started out their career as underwear models who could hardly imagine the scope of success waiting around the corner on TV's prime-time hits "Las Vegas" and "That's 70's Show".

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I searched it on wikipedia and the reason is that josh duhamel won the title of Male Model of the Year in an IMTA modeling competition in 1997

Love that 70's schow, so funny!

You're half right.

You're right about Josh Meyers, but other people were trying to figure out why I included Josh Duhamel as one of the poll options, since he was never on the show. pma1 got half the answer, because he did a movie with Topher Grace.

Can anyone guess the other reason? I'll give you a hint. He's connected to one of the other actors on the show.

quail

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
danny, because in the alfred hitchcock episode, he half moons fez.
danny&

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't remember Josh on the show. So I'm gonna go with, production assistant? Or maybe he modeled with or against Ashton Kutcher somewhere?

We go 10 years back in time to see aspiring male models Josh Duhamel and Ashton Kutcher fight it out in an International Modeling Contest. As many of you know, these two hunks started out their career as underwear models who could hardly imagine the scope of success waiting around the corner on TV's prime-time hits "Las Vegas" and "That's 70's Show".

So...my second guess.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Correct!

YouTube - Josh Duhamel beats Ashton Kutcher

And Josh won that competition, unlike this poll.

B_Shurewood

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I probably identify closest with Eric (Topher Grace).
One of the best episodes was "Eric's Buddy" where
Buddy (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) who was Eric's chemistry-lab
partner (and drove a cool Trans-AM) had "a thing" for Eric.
There should be an x-rated episode of the fantasy I had
about the two of them! :) LOL Buddy was cute.
Eric missed a fine opportunity there! Ha!

Reactions: Bi_Bayou_Boy

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Topher is the hottest of the bunch, but not on That '70s Show. I can't get past the hair.

Topher in Win a Date -- that's what I'm talking about. I couldn't understand why she found Tad attractive when Topher was much better looking.