Guy giving himself a facial

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could do that... But i don't like cum on my face... Still thought it was sort of hot... Good cum shot no matter where it landed...

formerex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
... and now I got a boner :cool:

i shoot that far a lot of the time, and as fun as it seems, i get nervous about the cleanup. i've unintentionally hit walls, faces, etc. it's a tough life when there isn't someone always there to swallow your load ... hint hint.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
... and now I got a boner :cool:

i shoot that far a lot of the time, and as fun as it seems, i get nervous about the cleanup. i've unintentionally hit walls, faces, etc. it's a tough life when there isn't someone always there to swallow your load ... hint hint.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that you'd ever have a hard time finding ANYONE, girl or guy, to swallow a load from that hot cock!

I've seen a few videos of this guy, and they are always fully loaded, if you will. :tongue: I just wish I knew him.....personally! lol

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not bad, but his cum is too drippy & was sliding off of his face too fast. I love doing that to myself only my ropes of cum are much thicker so when I'm done, I can barely open my eyes to look in the mirror through the cobweb of my cum connected to my hair, eyes & nose.