Guy-Guy c.f. Guy-Girl sex - Who can be the roughest

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WatchStr8Sex, Aug 4, 2006.

?

Can gay sex always be rougher than straight sex

Poll closed Sep 18, 2006.
  1. Gay guys can always be rougher than a guy and a girl

46.7%
  2. No straight sex can be just as rough

53.3%
  1. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    Among my friends, we have debated whether two guys who set out to have really hard, rough, athletic sex, will they be able to be rougher during sex with each other than if a guy and a girl set out to have the same rough, hard, fast, athletic sex.

This is not a debate about preferring gentle sex to rough.

If two couples, one gay the other str8, like having extremely rough, powerful, sweaty sex, will two men be able to have rougher sex.

Can a guy get fucked harder than a girl and does that mean the guy fucking is able to fuck as hard as he likes without worrying if he will hurt the other person - if it's another guy?

Does a str8 guy have to take it easier on a girl.

Your opinions please

I have known a str8 guy to pound the shit out of a girl, but I have also heard two guys having extraordinarily animalistic sex.

2. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    It's been a while since spent time with the ladies, but things seem to happen a lot easier with the guys these days than they ever did back then. I will admit that it's possible that I didn't have a clue how to use what I've got back then.

3. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

guys like to put it up some guys butt to show they have control over them :(

4. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    But straight guys will fuck the crap out of a girl as a control thing too (and sometimes up the butt). Granted, most hard fast rough sex is about control.

It can also be about exhibitionism too. I've known both straight and gay guys to deliberately fuck with all their energy because they know someone else is listening and they have to prove that my making the most noise or fucking as fast as they can.

5. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

I think the sex can be just as rough for gay and straight, but the difference would be knowing the limits. Two guys probably wouldn't set much of a concrete limit as to how rough it could get, but with a guy and a girl, the girl's limits would have to be strictly adhered to, otherwise it becomes sexual abuse. Simply speaking, if I'm getting fucked really hard and wanted the guy to stop then I'd just push him off of me, but for a girl, it becomes a thin line between "just rough sex" and "rape". In any case, guys should be wary of girls that say they like to be fucked really hard, because it could wind up biting them on the ass afterwards.

6. Dekkar

Dekkar New Member

Albums:
    I think absolutely that gay guys can be a lot rougher almost all the time.

I'm not saying we ARE rougher, just that we CAN be.

Let me put it this way: would you feel there's less physical risk to a strong man than the physically weaker woman? This isn't always the case (there are some big women and little men out there, but it's the case over 90% of the time).

The truth of the matter is, for an equal sized man and woman, the man is 30% stronger on average. I have a good friend who likes asian chicks, and they're usually pretty weak because of their small stature. If I was straight, I'd be worried about hurting some tiny 94 pound woman during sex. I don't want to be afraid of breaking them because I like it a little rough.

Myself, I'm on the smaller side for a guy. 5'7" and 157lbs (although I've been as low as 153 this year and as high as 161), but I'm not afraid of having rough sex with a guy that's 6'3" and 245lbs of solid muscle. I've done it and I enjoyed it. I wasn't afraid of being hurt because I'm a man; therefore I'm stronger than most equally sized women. For me to be afraid, there would have to be an even bigger size disparity between me and the other guy. Even that large guy when we wrestled I would lose but wasn't totally helpless. In a burst of energy I could still throw him off me.

To be clear, this isn't a gender discriminatory comment, it's just the way things are. Girls, for a tradeoff of birthing children, you get to be weaker because your body fat % needs to be higher to accomodate that.

7. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I'd think it would be guy/guy. Guys seem to be wired to feel sex is sex (not all, but most), and Women (not all, but most) seem to link sex to emotion. Not to say that there aren't times when women aren't up for a good intense fuck. Also as someone said before a smart guy would be intuned to what the girl is feeling... where as a guy with another guy might not be as likely to.

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think man on man sex would be able to get much rougher than guy on girl sex.

Not just for the size and strength disparity but also the issue of hitting the cervix. Anally might be a different story, but I would probably say the same goes in that case as well.

9. Dekkar

Dekkar New Member

Albums:
    I think you hit the nail on the head, but with one caveat: if the man doesn't have a monster cock, you probably don't have to worry about hitting the cervix. Furthermore, since the anal linings are much more prone to tearing, a guy could be physically rough in some ways, but can't be thrusting as furiously or as hard as vaginal sex. I think that because the vagina was evolved for entry, it should be able to stand up to much tougher conditions than the anus.

However, if we're not talking about penetrative sex, then I would say guys can be way rougher with each other.

10. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Can't agree with you there, buckeroo. Gay men have no less ability to "tune in" to their partners than str8 men. I know this from personal experience. When your penis is inside another human being you can be at a place of true inter-connecteness if you just allow yourself to "feel" the other person. It's awesome. I try to do that with most of my sex dates.

I've seen men who have beaten and scratched each other bloody during rough sex. The rules of gentlemanliness don't often exist between masculine partners who like it rough. I suppose when one guy is a femme the rules of gentlemanliness may come into play.

11. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

I'm not an expert on this issue, but I would guess that straight sex could be rougher and longer on the basis that the vaginal wall is not as thin as the rectum and prone to rips and tears. I think its possible for each of them to have the same rough sex, just the risk of injury or damage is greater in male-male sex.

12. leroy

leroy New Member

That's what they normally say, but i witness my partner and i are having sex for more than 3 years and still having adapted to my lenght in certain positions. On the other hand she takes all of it in rectum without a budge (actually)...

13. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Well I wasn't saying that gay men couldn't... just that I felt we're less likely to be like that.

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Our bodies are made so that we don't have to be rough to get off. The poll measures a subset of people who like rough sex. The poll assumes that you like rough sex. To get more people to respond, it needs a choice like who doesn't care for rough sex.

15. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Not sure if that is 100% true. Don't know how far inside the cervix lies, but I think I've heard stories about it being hit or tapped by even "average" sized penises with some women. Maybe because because the women was turned-off, or not aroused enough yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted