Guy in Bike Shorts on DC Metro

D

deleted62

I didn't get to this yesterday as I wasn't feeling too good, but there was a guy on the DC Metro yesterday morning who had an amazing combination of bulge and outline through his bike shorts yesterday. The thing was massive, wound its way almost to his hip, and I'm sure it kept people away (or at bay) because he had practically a corner to himself. Poor guy. Whoever that was, I hope he's on here because either a) he could learn a few tricks like putting on looser shorts over his bike shorts when he's on the Metro or b) he's a bit of an exhibitionist who I'm sure most of you wouldn't mind getting a peek at.

If you're on here, let us know. If you're not, the next time I see you, I'm telling you to join.

-Z

My two cents were too sleepy to strike up a conversation.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Count me as one who wouldn't mind getting a peek at that! Poor guy indeed! Some people do get offended by obscene bulges and whatnot. Not me! If I were to see something like that, I'd probably stare, which is probably just as rude as not wanting to be by him, I guess.:biggrin:

worksuite

Just Browsing
Media
Count me as one who wouldn't mind getting a peek at that! Poor guy indeed! Some people do get offended by obscene bulges and whatnot. Not me! If I were to see something like that, I'd probably stare, which is probably just as rude as not wanting to be by him, I guess.:biggrin:

haha

my sentiments exactly

moishglukovsky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't get to this yesterday as I wasn't feeling too good, but there was a guy on the DC Metro yesterday morning who had an amazing combination of bulge and outline through his bike shorts yesterday. The thing was massive, wound its way almost to his hip, and I'm sure it kept people away (or at bay) because he had practically a corner to himself. Poor guy. Whoever that was, I hope he's on here because either a) he could learn a few tricks like putting on looser shorts over his bike shorts when he's on the Metro or b) he's a bit of an exhibitionist who I'm sure most of you wouldn't mind getting a peek at.

If you're on here, let us know. If you're not, the next time I see you, I'm telling you to join.

-Z

My two cents were too sleepy to strike up a conversation.

Um, this is why cellphone cameras were invented. Grrrrr!:biggrin1:

sha

Just Browsing
Media
I love men in biker shorts. I have a fetish for them. If they are any men out there with pics of themselves in biker shorts please hit me up with a message.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"this is the orange line train to new carrollton. next stop - foggy bottom. doors opening on the left. guys with big wangs in bike shorts can ride for free today".