Guy Jerking 12 inches of Meat

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no doubt that it is a big dick... but 12 inches is clearly an exaggeration :rolleyes:

You'll need to have an FLV player installed in order to be able to view this, btw (it's useful to have one for viewing flash video files saved from YouTube, etc. anyway). You can download one for free at:

http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Could anyone upload it to anywhere else? I'm not registering on a site for a one time download.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
There's no doubt that it is a big dick... but 12 inches is clearly an exaggeration :rolleyes:

You'll need to have an FLV player installed in order to be able to view this, btw (it's useful to have one for viewing flash video files saved from YouTube, etc. anyway). You can download one for free at:

http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated
I have to install a player I have to register? I will just take your word for it:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Quite the tuber, but, as Alex says, not a 12-incher.
And the video really shows the effects of camera angle.
When the guy shifts back on the sofa, his dick, though never seeming less than enormous, seems to lose 20 per cent of its length.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For anyone who doesn't want to install an FLV player, here are some caps --- as always, the cock looks far more impressive from below (and nearer to the cam) than it does side-on:

Attachments

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
alex8 said:
For anyone who doesn't want to install an FLV player, here are some caps --- as always, the cock looks far more impressive from below (and nearer to the cam) than it does side-on:

Thanks. No way that is 12 inches.

My .flv download just got downloaded to the trash.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
senor rubirosa said:
Quite the tuber, but, as Alex says, not a 12-incher.
And the video really shows the effects of camera angle.
When the guy shifts back on the sofa, his dick, though never seeming less than enormous, seems to lose 20 per cent of its length.
Thats all i need for you and Alex to say what the deal is I wont even go look:cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Thanx Alex! No this guy has no more than 7or8 inches:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Really? See, I would quote him a bit more than that... but I only looked at three pics:tongue:

Well, look at the last two which show him from another angle, Mr. Attention-Deficit. :rolleyes: