Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
Ain't he, though?

Thank you uncut and senor rubirosa... it is just that I try harder than most to stay youthful and fit! The alternative of being 73 and looking and acting 73 is not as fascinating ! :smile:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
For anyone who doesn't want to install an FLV player, here are some caps --- as always, the cock looks far more impressive from below (and nearer to the cam) than it does side-on:

Thanks so much Alex for the pics. I have viewed the clip and I too was amazed at how much smaller he looked from the other angle. Still big, of course, but when I first saw the pic I thought it was going to be one of the biggest I'd ever seen.
This brings up a question I have for you guys. Has anyone viewed a clip showing a guy jacking off who you think really was 12 inches? It amazes me in this day and age of the internet that I've never stumbled across an authentic foot long dick wanking off. Just goes to show how rare these giants are.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This dude is a friend and cam bud of mine. He and I have even traded videos via snail mail. There is a guy on here CLAIMING his pics, I believe his ID is something like BigBlkThug but not certain.
I believe he says he is 9" and I don't doubt it for a minute.
He also happens to be one of the sexiest and nicest guys I have ever seen on cam .
He is also on Dudesnude but I forget his ID, though I do know he lives in IL. so search for guys L or XL in IL and you will find the stud.
He likes them well endowed like himself so chat him up if you measure up.

:banana:
HORSE

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
Wow Donkey Boy, guess I'd never noticed your age stat...you are truly an inspiration! That's amazing.:wink:

The great thing about being 73 and fit is that my age becomes a non-issue
to almost all the guys who know me. I probably seem 50 ish to my friends and I feel, act and perform 50 ish. I suspect that the fitness that I have achieved and maintained through swimming, diet and exercise is within the reach of almost all of you! I was never a great performing athlete at any time in my life! If I am an inspiration , outside of my small group, and can encourage others among you to be healthy, fit, youthful and sexually robust, then I am truly grateful! With a positive approach, we can do amazing things to enhance the quality of our lives!:smile:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
The great thing about being 73 and fit is that my age becomes a non-issue
to almost all the guys who know me. I probably seem 50 ish to my friends and I feel, act and perform 50 ish. I suspect that the fitness that I have achieved and maintained through swimming, diet and exercise is within the reach of almost all of you! I was never a great performing athlete at any time in my life! If I am an inspiration , outside of my small group, and can encourage others among you to be healthy, fit, youthful and sexually robust, then I am truly grateful! With a positive approach, we can do amazing things to enhance the quality of our lives!:smile:

You're my inspiration Donkeyboy........I love you! :)

• Love
Reactions: basque9