Guy Jerking 12 inches of Meat

hungflaco1975

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
For anyone who doesn't want to install an FLV player, here are some caps --- as always, the cock looks far more impressive from below (and nearer to the cam) than it does side-on:
Wow, as the owner of the cock that inspired such debate and slide-by-slide analysis, I have to say I'm flattered (by the exaggerations of my size, and by the haters). I don't do anything to enhance or diminish my size on cam, I have what I have, no need to lie about it. My measurements are: just under 9x6 (measured the correct way, horizontally from the top), just under 11 (measured horizontally from the balls, the cheating way), and just under 12 (measured vertically from the bottom of my flaccid balls to the tip of my dick, the "I just can't stop lying about my size" way). Take it or leave, I know I enjoy it, and judging from the bugged eyes and watering mouths when guys see it in person, I have enough to please :p

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
For anyone who doesn't want to install an FLV player, here are some caps --- as always, the cock looks far more impressive from below (and nearer to the cam) than it does side-on:

Definitely Alex! Thanks for the recaps!:smile:

hungflaco1975

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, thanks Alex for the slide-by slide...I'm flattered that you took the time. Thank the rest of you too----admirers and haters alike :)