Guy Madison: nude,furry and uncut...

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who is Guy Madison? I've never heard of him until I read this thread. He's gorgeous....beautiful face and hot, hairy body...just delicious!! He could certainly get a screen test on looks alone! Is he still living? Was he straight, gay, or bi? Judging from the pics, I infer that he was a hot item back in the 1950's. Did he make any movies of interest? I appreciate anyone who can help enlighten me on this matter! Thanks!

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who is Guy Madison? I've never heard of him until I read this thread. He's gorgeous....beautiful face and hot, hairy body...just delicious!! He could certainly get a screen test on looks alone! Is he still living? Was he straight, gay, or bi? Judging from the pics, I infer that he was a hot item back in the 1950's. Did he make any movies of interest? I appreciate anyone who can help enlighten me on this matter! Thanks!

I asked myself the same question, and I looked him up in imdb.com:
Guy Madison - Biography

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
If you read the biography of Henry Willson, Guy's agent, Guy had a torrid affair with Rory Calhoun, if you don't know who he is ... look him up. Guy was a bottom and Rory learned to be flexible when he did prison time.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you so much for this thread. I remember seeing "Since you went away" one wet Sunday afternoon on TV and being totally wowed by the blonde sailor and not having a clue who he was or , at that time what the film was called. Now I know and I've got it coming from Amazon. It's ama zing how good those films look now and the clothes and haircuts are amazing. He was a complete archetype that must have made an impression on millions. You can see that Tom of Finland must have seen him in the early days of his career and Jean Cocteau in his drawings too. Gaydar is an amazing sense that runs deep in the world I reckon :)

byll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Beautiful Man but not a very good actor. My mother dated him for a while before she married my father, right after WW2. She said he was very nice and better looking in person than in photos. She also said there was "something" about him that she couldn't figure out. She eventually realized that the "something" was that he was probably gay.
In the book "The man who invented RockHudson" there is a passage about Guy is caught getting fucked in a car by Rory Calhoun, who was said to have a huge cock. Guy apparently was not well hung, but his agent/mentor had a photo album of nude shots of Guy, as well as many of his other clients. Wonder where those photos are today.

aagold76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guy Madison, 1940's film satr and 50's TV star- Wild Bill Hickock series, client of Henry Willson- Rock Hudson's mentor/agent....reportedly bisexual, relations with Willson and Rory Calhoun- Willson told stories that he caught Guy and Rory (both his clients, who he re named) in the back of a Jaguar fucking- Guy bottoming for a hung Rory....Willson said Guy had average equipment....