Guy makes girl squirt in tent

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's 'Cynthrea"..That's her trademark..samo samo every time..very predictable..same amount, same expression, same reaction..It's real..it's called sqiurting piss..try it..it works..

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Cytherea... and I must say that squirting is absolutely, positively, throb-inducingly hot. IMO.

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool video clip. the poor guy is not very well endowed though.

You are right, he is not big. However, in the real world, I'll bet he's in the 70th percentile, because almost everybody in real life is in the average area.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if only it were a matter of having a cock to do the job with. I'm still out on whether or not every girl can squirt or whether or not I've just lost my touch :tongue:

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think she has her clit pierced, just the left labia slightly below her clit.

Hugh Mann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eww is she pissing? :/

Yes. I have been fortunate enough to witness real female ejaculation, and it doesn't resemble this at all. Cytherea is hot and is a great actress, but in the end, that's all she's doing...acting. No stream of FE I have ever seen looks anything like that. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but until I see something like that in real life, it's piss to me.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I have been fortunate enough to witness real female ejaculation, and it doesn't resemble this at all. Cytherea is hot and is a great actress, but in the end, that's all she's doing...acting. No stream of FE I have ever seen looks anything like that. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, but until I see something like that in real life, it's piss to me.

Finally someone else who agrees with me. I think her on-camera orgasms are real, but the bladder is the only place that that much fluid is stored.